New Site That Allows Sharing of Pics?

Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Reaction score
found a new FREE site that will let you share photos......seeing if it works. the first pic is one of our donor cows & the other pic is our new jr herd bull who arrived a couple of months ago (March yearling). looks to me like it's going to work. the site is http://www.photobucket.com

65d14454.jpg

4f529aee.jpg

txag
Good looking cow. Can't see the calf quality real well but if anything like mama he gotta be alright. The bull looks good for his age and stance.

la4angus":2a0yhrn0 said:
txag
Good looking cow. Can't see the calf quality real well but if anything like mama he gotta be alright. The bull looks good for his age and stance.

thanks la4. actually that's an older pic of the donor cow. the calf on the side of her was a year old in oct and he did grow up to look good. we are using him on some 3-year olds.

those are the best looking herefords I've seen in a real long time. that little bull looks real good for the angle and position.

Jake":131wuu3l said:
those are the best looking herefords I've seen in a real long time. that little bull looks real good for the angle and position.

thanks, jake. here's another picture of him. if the pics don't look good, blame the photographer, not the bull :oops: :lol:

ab33a851.jpg

Probaly many on this forum has some dang good cattle that are not promoted. No one knows about about them. A $200.00 per year web site seems cheap enough to let the world know what you got.
I didn't realize that there was that good of Herefords in unknown herds. But we don't know who txag is either. He could have one of the top promoted herds in the country. I don't know.

la4angus":1l7z9lfy said:
Probaly many on this forum has some dang good cattle that are not promoted. No one knows about about them. A $200.00 per year web site seems cheap enough to let the world know what you got.
I didn't realize that there was that good of Herefords in unknown herds. But we don't know who txag is either. He could have one of the top promoted herds in the country. I don't know.

no, la4, we are definitely not one of the top-promoted (never had an ad in the hereford world). i wouldn't exactly say we're "unknown" in texas, but outside of texas that description is probably fairly accurate. actually, the new herd bull is from a sort of "unknown" herd up north. they only have a couple dozen cows or so but they have good quality cattle.

& i agree about the website....for a relatively low cost you can advertise to an unlimited audience. we have had quite a few inquiries who have found us by internet. i think if you only sell one animal/year because of it, that's enough to pay for itself.

while i'm showing braggin pics & the host site is letting me share :oops: :lol: .....here's a pic of one of our brangus bulls at 18 months (old pic, too....he's now two and a half)

12a6dd59.jpg

Hey txag
You one of Clause's sons. He looks almost as good as Camp Cooleys bulls. Maybe better than some of them.

Beefy
Not to be to critical, but to closeup.
I still think Cherokee should post some Naked Women on here. :D :D

la4angus":2il1nyky said:
Hey txag
You one of Clause's sons. He looks almost as good as Camp Cooleys bulls. Maybe better than some of them.

nope, klaus isn't my dad although i wouldn't mind having some of that $$. :lol:

sorry if i scared you, LA.
the original is actually a vertical picture and i had to crop it that much to make a decent avatar a while back. i have plenty of examples of bad pictures to share if anyone needs pointers on what not to do..(bad lighting, tail switching, leg in the way, cows butt sticking into the picture, cow sticking tongue out at me, etc)
that calf is one of the heifers i just bought from daddyo, out of a beefmaster bull and angus cow

I'm not a Hereford breeder . What lineage would I recognize in his pedigree?

ollie":1h21etdp said:
I'm not a Hereford breeder . What lineage would I recognize in his pedigree?

kodiak is a bond son.

would you like his epd's :?: :lol:

Latest posts