New Show Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
These are the 3 new show heifers I'm buying from a gal in Cali. Tear 'em apart.

Raptors Tory
Raptors_Tory.jpg

Raptors Tammy
Raptors_Tammy.jpg

Raptors Tess
Raptors_Tess.jpg

Are they sired by Buddy by chance? They look like nice heifers, young, but they look good.

Lovely!

They appear to display adequate structural soundness, excellent breed character, exceptional thickness and muscle expression, while retaining femininity. Although they are very close in type and quality, the third heifer catches my eye more than the other two. With a bit of a clip I think the first heifer will be very similar to the other two.

Gorgeous!

Congratulations, have fun with them, I'd love to have them at my place (I do believe I've fallen slightly in love :lol: )

honestly, ive never seen anything like that (marking wise). what breed are they???

thank you much.... they are rather flashy looking looking animal. but how do they taste???? :mrgreen:

Suppose to be VERY tender. Never actually tasted one though. Almost bought a Pinz cow, but went with Hereford instead. :D

just another question.. do they get hairy? and
what kind of frame score do they have. are they small framed or big? i always wanted a belted galloway, just to be different (and to irrate my husband :lol2: ) but those are different looking too.

Hair-wise..they are so-so.
Some of ours have a lot of hair. Some don't.
We have some large framed ones and a few smaller framed ones also.

:lol: My sister & I used to want some Belted Galloways.