New Season Yellowstone

Help Support CattleToday:

I heard that starting next year all Chevy's will be yellow........

I can't afford a new Chevy... unless your buying. Haha I have my old man paint it any color I want. He used to own a body shop back in the day I believe I'll be alright.
I dreamed last night I had a box Chevy drop top. That be nice huh?

Move this to things I hate threats....
I want go to the Yellowstone national park. After visiting some national parks this past year, national parks seems ruined from what they used to be.
Good luck with the crowds in Yellowstone. I have drove through there a lot. some times to visit and some times because the shortest distance between A and B was driving through the park. The last time I was there was 2019. We went in September. Figured the crowds would be smaller and the weather still good. Thousands of people and it snowed.

Yes. People glory!! I like peace and quiet of nature at least hearing myself yell at my children and husband. Hahaha.
I'm the same way. I was dead set on going until I heard you will be emursed in foreigners.

From what I've found now it's better to stay in near by towns and do snowmobile rides in. That sounds like a lot more fun.

I'm the same way. I was dead set on going until I heard you will be emursed in foreigners.

From what I've found now it's better to stay in near by towns and do snowmobile rides in. That sounds like a lot more fun.

Maybe. I couldn't commit to find out. I'd have to go drive by check everything out and see how things where. We got stuck in a place one time by going on paying a head of time and nothing there.

These are from Yellowstone in late September 2019. The pictures got out of order ^#@!**. The first is people walking back from viewing a hot spring. The second is the wife violating the rules by feeding a bear (the dog's name is Bear). The last is people waiting for Old Faithful to blow. The snow level is just a couple hundred feet above us. Leaving Old Faithful and driving to Yellowstone Lake we went through areas of about 6 inches of snow that day. We walked up a trail to over look the falls on the Yellowstone. When we got back to the parking lot we both decided to use the restrooms. When I stepped back out there was about 40 people in line for each one. Two bus loads of Asian people had stopped and unloaded.

people P9201623.JPGP9231668.JPG P9201629.JPG

Seems the Asians have taken over the National Parks. They were so thick at the Grand
Canyon we couldn't find a place to park even. I find them, as a people, to be rude.

We went to Yellowstone Park in May a few years back. There were hardly any people then.
There was still snow on the ground in places, but it was enjoyable.

Seems the Asians have taken over the National Parks. They were so thick at the Grand
Canyon we couldn't find a place to park even. I find them, as a people, to be rude.

We went to Yellowstone Park in May a few years back. There were hardly any people then.
There was still snow on the ground in places, but it was enjoyable.
I took the kids to Yellowstone in the summer of '94. We were waiting for Old Faithful to blow. The youngest daughter was probably 8. She sat on the end of a bench. Some Asian people started sitting on the bench. More and more came until they eventually slid her off the bench. If I had realized what was about to happen I would have sat beside her to hold her spot. The look on her face was priceless. The other kids (now all grown) will get a good laugh to this day by mentioning it.

It's not there yet. Only 1-3. From what I've read it will be there "some time soon." I did everything in my power to not have to up my cable package but my wife was extremely insistent.
For all ya Yellowstone fans.
Actress Orianka Kilcher 32 (Tribal lawyer Angela Blue Thunder in season 3)
has been charged with 2 felony counts of fraud for collecting $96,838 in worker comp disability benefits from the state of California while working on Yellowstone and other projects. She is the cousin of the singer Jewel (Kilcher)

I'm not a fan. Tried watching it in the beginning. Too sleazy for us. Too fake, too much swearing. I have heard it has gotten better, but I was disappointed Costner didn't come up with something more genuine.

Tom Selleck always made genuine (not fakey) movies. He went to Big Timber, Mt to learn how to shoot that big rifle because that's where it was made. His horseman ship is really good. I respect what he does more than Costner, even tho Costner is a good actor. Dances With Wolves was a classic.

For all ya Yellowstone fans.
Actress Orianka Kilcher 32 (Tribal lawyer Angela Blue Thunder in season 3)
has been charged with 2 felony counts of fraud for collecting $96,838 in worker comp disability benefits from the state of California while working on Yellowstone and other projects. She is the cousin of the singer Jewel (Kilcher)
Never liked her character, I knew she was phony 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not a fan. Tried watching it in the beginning. Too sleazy for us. Too fake, too much swearing. I have heard it has gotten better, but I was disappointed Costner didn't come up with something more genuine.

Tom Selleck always made genuine (not fakey) movies. He went to Big Timber, Mt to learn how to shoot that big rifle because that's where it was made. His horseman ship is really good. I respect what he does more than Costner, even tho Costner is a good actor. Dances With Wolves was a classic.
It got worse, with more violence and an extremely violent rape scene. I felt like the 4th season was pretty dull, and was too drawn out-like there was 5 too many episodes. If the next season isn't better that will be it for us, but we're definitely waiting until it hits DVD/Ebay to get it.