New Season Yellowstone

Help Support CattleToday:

A fun show to watch, and I do laugh at some of the goofy errors mentioned. But I cannot laugh at their fence building skills… looks like they just draped some wire across a post and called it good. And twisting on t-post clips with pliers… someone should at least show them how to do it right if they're gonna film a close up.

therer are a lot f things on the show that aren't correct, and it's more than fence building but people are watching to follow the story not the details
I bet the doctors that watch Gray's Anatomy have a hard time with the medical part of the show too, but you are right, it's the story. I believe it's called suspended disbelief or something similar….

Am I the only one that did not recognize Tom Hanks in 1883?
It was tough. My son caught it before me.

I have to admit, I think Tim is doing a good job in that role. Maybe some of Sam Elliots talent is rubbing off. With those characters you have to believe what they are saying in their eyes. John Wayne, Curtis Russel, Sam Elliot all had that look.

Poor Faith though, she's just too pretty for that role. No matter how much they try to hide it.

Move this to things I hate threats....
I want go to the Yellowstone national park. After visiting some national parks this past year, national parks seems ruined from what they used to be. Just like what the Yellowstone show could have been. I don't even like the color yellow makes me want throw up. Yellow cars has to be a special kind of person to go actually pick out a yellow car. Unless it's an old street rod.

Move this to things I hate threats....
I want go to the Yellowstone national park. After visiting some national parks this past year, national parks seems ruined from what they used to be. Just like what the Yellowstone show could have been. I don't even like the color yellow makes me want throw up. Yellow cars has to be a special kind of person to go actually pick out a yellow car. Unless it's an old street rod.
I heard that starting next year all Chevy's will be yellow........

Latest posts