New Season Yellowstone

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm not finding season 4 on Peacock.
It's not there yet. Only 1-3. From what I've read it will be there "some time soon." I did everything in my power to not have to up my cable package but my wife was extremely insistent.

Yep, they could use some technical advisors on the show from the start. I was worried how bad it would be when that 250 lb. newborn jumped up, too. I enjoy some of the rodeo stuff they show. I tell people there's a big difference in rodeoing and farming. I don't know anybody who wants to jump on a bull if it's not for rodeo.
I don't see an operation of that size shopping for basic fence supplies at a Tractor Supply, either.
Still, it's called suspended disbelief when we set aside our skepticism and just enjoy the show and I do enjoy it. Beth Dutton will let you "mess" around and find out.

I just searched Yellowstone season 4, and it read that one could watch it free on the Paramount app. That wasn't available before on mine. So, I'm watching episode one, and it's very interesting.

I just searched Yellowstone season 4, and it read that one could watch it free on the Paramount app. That wasn't available before on mine. So, I'm watching episode one, and it's very interesting.
Yup, Paramount is having a Yellowstone marathon this weekend, seasons 1-3 and picking up on the latest in season 4 Sunday night.

Longmire is the all time best.... yellowstone could be ok if you don't mind the F bomb every other sentence.
Yep, I loved Longmire. There was also one that used to be on called Hell on Wheels that was a very good one. I finally had to give up watching yellowstone, the F bombs seem to be getting more frequent. I follow Bubba Rutherford of Rutherford land and cattle in Fairfield,TX on Facebook, he posed the question that really got me thinking " would you watch Yellowstone in front of your Pastor ?, if not you shouldn't be watching it."

Latest posts