New Season Yellowstone

Help Support CattleToday:

What I want to know, is what happened to the kid whose mother was shot when they gunned down John Dutton? He stopped to help them change a tire, kid went back in the field to pick up the piece he dropped, van showed up & opened fire. Did they also shoot the kid and I missed it?

Re: fake. Unbelievable, how fast Beths' burns healed after the bombing.

But I'm still addicted to the show!
I kept asking my wife the same thing, "what happened to the kid on the side of the road?"

Kinda entertaining to look for all the stuff you can call BS on…. I think it was in the scene where Rip was looking at his burned out house…anyone notice the deer crossing in the background?

I hope it makes Prime or Netflix soon.
You can watch the episodes on Peacock. It is not on Paramount+ which is absolutely idiotic.

At the last cutting we had, Jake Ream-Jake from the bunkhouse, was there showing. That guy can throw down. He is one he// of a rider. Super nice, too.

I actually didn't notice the ear tags in 1893! I'll have to step up my game!
What I want to know, is what happened to the kid whose mother was shot when they gunned down John Dutton? He stopped to help them change a tire, kid went back in the field to pick up the piece he dropped, van showed up & opened fire. Did they also shoot the kid and I missed it?

Re: fake. Unbelievable, how fast Beths' burns healed after the bombing.

But I'm still addicted to the show!
Amazing….I never even noticed Beth's "burns".

You can watch the episodes on Peacock. It is not on Paramount+ which is absolutely idiotic.

At the last cutting we had, Jake Ream-Jake from the bunkhouse, was there showing. That guy can throw down. He is one he// of a rider. Super nice, too.
I watched it on Prime. It's like $20 for the season. Cheaper than adding Peacock or Hulu Live or any of that stuff all year for one series.

I watched it on Prime. It's like $20 for the season. Cheaper than adding Peacock or Hulu Live or any of that stuff all year for one series.
It's cheaper to buy it on DVD. Last I looked you could buy all 3 seasons for about that price.

I'm not finding season 4 on Peacock.

Latest posts