New Season Yellowstone

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
I am surprised this isn't mentioned yet unless I'm going blind now.lol. new season of Yellowstone premiered last night. And I have to say, I got into it. I started watching last season because my parents were into. It was hard to take the Dutton Ranch's side as it seemed to be a bunch of useless killing. Now, with the new season, I find myself cheering the Duttons on, wanting them to take revenge!😂😂

I am surprised this isn't mentioned yet unless I'm going blind now.lol. new season of Yellowstone premiered last night. And I have to say, I got into it. I started watching last season because my parents were into. It was hard to take the Dutton Ranch's side as it seemed to be a bunch of useless killing. Now, with the new season, I find myself cheering the Duttons on, wanting them to take revenge!😂😂
I was going to make a post last night while it was on to see if anyone else was watching, but then I got too caught up in it and forgot 🤣

I was going to make a post last night while it was on to see if anyone else was watching, but then I got too caught up in it and forgot 🤣
I said to myself i would not watch any more of it. But i was at my parents house and watched it with them. I texted one of my sisters and said i can't believe I'm really into this. Response was me too 😂

Side note, that was a serious long walk to the bunk house in open country for it to be a "safe spot."🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I said to myself i would not watch any more of it. But i was at my parents house and watched it with them. I texted one of my sisters and said i can't believe I'm really into this. Response was me too 😂

Side note, that was a serious long walk to the bunk house in open country for it to be a "safe spot."🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Ya, you can't take it too seriously. I did a little googling about snake bite mortality rates too….

We tried watching the very first season and didn't continue. It was too dark and too fake for us. But I have heard it has gotten better. I was disappointed in Costner in that first and second episode. I thought he would do better, so now maybe he has.

Ya, you can't take it too seriously. I did a little googling about snake bite mortality rates too….
I said when does a rattlesnake bite work THAT quickly?😂
Oh, and don't get me started on that hereford "steer" they cut out for the Indians. It looked like a heifer to me, then after it was shot, that calf turned completely red!😂😂

Oh, and don't get me started on that hereford "steer" they cut out for the Indians. It looked like a heifer to me, then after it was shot, that calf turned completely red!😂😂
That's the fake stuff I can't stand. In the first or second episode, they pulled that calf...and it got up and ran away. That's kind of thing is so disappointing to us who know better.

I always admired Tom Selleck because he worked to make sure things were authentic.
For Quiqley Down Under he went to Big Timber, Mt to learn to shoot the gun because that was where it was made.

What I want to know, is what happened to the kid whose mother was shot when they gunned down John Dutton? He stopped to help them change a tire, kid went back in the field to pick up the piece he dropped, van showed up & opened fire. Did they also shoot the kid and I missed it?

Re: fake. Unbelievable, how fast Beths' burns healed after the bombing.

But I'm still addicted to the show!

Did you notice the ear tags it had in 1893? Lmao. The absolute best though was in the first season John and his son pull a calf in the pasture and when they get it out a week old calf jumps up and runs away. 🤣

Nitpicking aside I still enjoy the show and the scenery.

That's the fake stuff I can't stand. In the first or second episode, they pulled that calf...and it got up and ran away. That's kind of thing is so disappointing to us who know better.

I always admired Tom Selleck because he worked to make sure things were authentic.
For Quiqley Down Under he went to Big Timber, Mt to learn to shoot the gun because that was where it was made.
Must've been skimming, you mentioned the calf being pulled and I missed it.

Did you notice the ear tags it had in 1893? Lmao. The absolute best though was in the first season John and his son pull a calf in the pasture and when they get it out a week old calf jumps up and runs away. 🤣

Nitpicking aside I still enjoy the show and the scenery.
I actually didn't notice the ear tags in 1893! I'll have to step up my game!

I thought I noticed there was a charge to watch it on Prime. It's a strange setup. It's not in Paramount plus, and although Peacock has seasons 1-3, it's not streaming there either. I guess I'll have to wait.

Latest posts