New season of 'Swamp People' starts tonight

Help Support CattleToday:

Watched it about three times and couldn't take it. With all those reality shows I just remind myself "there is a camera crew watching everything".

I watched it lastnight . I enjoy it . We live in the same type of area. If you put 80% of my family on that show you wouldn't Know they were from Texas. I have a uncle that looks and lives just like Glen. To outsiders they sound funny and do things most wouldnt . But to me it's normal .

dun":10shridy said:
I wish Liz and family were still on it
Was hoping to see Liz back too. Actually met Liz & her husband-they are fantastic. Liz is equally as personable & polite as she is a tough alligator hunter 'Queen of the swamp'. She said the show had called her for discussion, so maybe she's back on the show. I couldn't watch the entire episode last night, was she on??? I didn't see her in the opening pics, but caught a glimpse of her old partner.
Anyway, she's written a cookbook & I wish her & the family the best. Maybe she'll get her own show, who knows?

JSCATTLE":gdjapu41 said:
I watched it lastnight . I enjoy it . We live in the same type of area. If you put 80% of my family on that show you wouldn't Know they were from Texas. I have a uncle that looks and lives just like Glen. To outsiders they sound funny and do things most wouldnt . But to me it's normal .
Yeah, I can even understand them without reading the subtitles :lol: I remember the episode where Glen cooked up a stew with road-kill crow. :yuck: That really cracked me up. It's a little further than any of my relatives would go. :mrgreen:
But, these are the kind of people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. :nod:

Latest posts