• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New season of 'Swamp People' starts tonight

Help Support CattleToday:

reeler

Reaction score
Season 8 tonight on History channel.Rather watch Troy & the gang than fake news :D

TexasBred

Reaction score
Watched it about three times and couldn't take it. With all those reality shows I just remind myself "there is a camera crew watching everything".

JSCATTLE

Reaction score
I watched it lastnight . I enjoy it . We live in the same type of area. If you put 80% of my family on that show you wouldn't Know they were from Texas. I have a uncle that looks and lives just like Glen. To outsiders they sound funny and do things most wouldnt . But to me it's normal .

OP
R

reeler

Reaction score
dun":10shridy said:
I wish Liz and family were still on it
Was hoping to see Liz back too. Actually met Liz & her husband-they are fantastic. Liz is equally as personable & polite as she is a tough alligator hunter 'Queen of the swamp'. She said the show had called her for discussion, so maybe she's back on the show. I couldn't watch the entire episode last night, was she on??? I didn't see her in the opening pics, but caught a glimpse of her old partner.
Anyway, she's written a cookbook & I wish her & the family the best. Maybe she'll get her own show, who knows?

OP
R

reeler

Reaction score
JSCATTLE":gdjapu41 said:
I watched it lastnight . I enjoy it . We live in the same type of area. If you put 80% of my family on that show you wouldn't Know they were from Texas. I have a uncle that looks and lives just like Glen. To outsiders they sound funny and do things most wouldnt . But to me it's normal .
Yeah, I can even understand them without reading the subtitles :lol: I remember the episode where Glen cooked up a stew with road-kill crow. :yuck: That really cracked me up. It's a little further than any of my relatives would go. :mrgreen:
But, these are the kind of people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it. :nod:

Latest posts