New Relationship

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchersswiss

Reaction score
Is it okay to enter into a new relationship with another person after a failed marriage? How long do you usually wait before one can get involved with someone after a divorce? Just want to know your thoughts on this..

Depends on if you care if people talk about your or not. Also, depends if its the X-female of a bro... then bro-code comes in to play also. We would need more details to be able to accurately access the situation. :)

Im just kidding... do what makes both of yall happy and screw the rest of it. :tiphat:

Those questions are way too general to get a definitive answer. I'd think the circumstances of the divorce would play a big part on when it would be prudent to begin a new relationship.

That's a good question. I never waited until after the divorce. He!!, they done had everything so there wasn't anything else to loose.

Brute 23":3je7plb7 said:
Depends on if you care if people talk about your or not. Also, depends if its the X-female of a bro... then bro-code comes in to play also. We would need more details to be able to accurately access the situation. :)

Im just kidding... do what makes both of yall happy and screw the rest of it. :tiphat:
Yeah, back in 2005, me and my 2 buddies went through a breakup all in the same month.. one buddy's mistake was getting with other buddy's ex wife 2 months later.. that was VERY MESSY.

Edited to add that 13 years later they're still together!

I'd advise you use extreme caution and take it real slow because after your hand has been in the hot coals of a fire putting your hand in warm cow shyt can feel real good. Just take it slow for your own sake but don't worry about what others think because the one's who will bash you will bash you no matter what you do. Just be careful for your own sake. JMO

Jogeephus":2i5auuek said:
I'd advise you use extreme caution and take it real slow because after your hand has been in the hot coals of a fire putting your hand in warm cow shyt can feel real good. Just take it slow for your own sake but don't worry about what others think because the one's who will bash you will bash you no matter what you do. Just be careful for your own sake. JMO

Amen Brother Joe.

Man should beware of "woman". As far back in antiquity as you search, they have been deceiving man and corrupting him. Better to take up a celibate life than be corrupted by the heart of a woman.

I will add, you may be going a little too far with that warm cow pie analogy. Lol

Bright Raven":j5mrbmx3 said:
Jogeephus":j5mrbmx3 said:

Amen Brother Joe.

Man should beware of "woman". As far back in antiquity as you search, they have been deceiving man and corrupting him. Better to take up a celibate life than be corrupted by the heart of a woman.

I will add, you may be going a little too far with that warm cow pie analogy. Lol

I think you are missing my point and NO, I don't think I'm exaggerating the cow pie analogy one bit.

I'm not bashing women whatsoever. Just saying you don't need to jump into anything too fast after you've been through a rough stretch of water. Its not fair to the girl nor is it in your best interest. You need time to heal and regroup and get your mind clear.

Jogeephus":1zjoep4o said:
Bright Raven":1zjoep4o said:
Jogeephus":1zjoep4o said:

Amen Brother Joe.

I think you are missing my point and NO, I don't think I'm exaggerating the cow pie analogy one bit.

I'm not bashing women whatsoever. Just saying you don't need to jump into anything too fast after you've been through a rough stretch of water. Its not fair to the girl nor is it in your best interest. You need time to heal and regroup and get your mind clear.

Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol But not as graphic as the hairy end of a gut. :mad:

Bright Raven":3bw3re2t said:
Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol

Lessons are best learned when you don't sugarcoat a turd.

Jogeephus":f1en49vr said:
Bright Raven":f1en49vr said:
Your point was clear. No good man would bash a woman and I was not implying you are guilty. I was adding to your warning. However, the warm cow pie analogy is graphic. Lol

Now that is an image I had not imagined. Lol

Jogeephus":h35n32at said:

You do have a way with words. :tiphat: Wise statement for either party coming or going.

Jogeephus":5afilren said:
Bright Raven":5afilren said:

Raven is trying to pick up the turd from the clean end.

Sounds like everyone is assuming it's a guy question, it might be sweetie that's wanting a little input from a man's view. Or heck in some places it's even legal for queers to get married.

I am watching and wondering when someone provides this gentleman with the advice to put one behind her ear. Have mercy!

ranchersswiss":1hebxavm said:
Is it okay to enter into a new relationship with another person after a failed marriage? How long do you usually wait before one can get involved with someone after a divorce? Just want to know your thoughts on this..

Quite frankly only the two players involved can make that decision. As for what others say and think - I will be polite - to heck with them.

Your friends will always be your friends and the rest simply do not matter.

Cheers.

Caustic Burno":1fg8bvc0 said:
Jogeephus":1fg8bvc0 said:
Bright Raven":1fg8bvc0 said:

Raven is trying to pick up the turd from the clean end.

Don't try to polish a turd either.

Latest posts