Reaction score
A dear good friend of mine was spotted loading up and heading to Oklahoma
5 horses, 4 dogs and 1 ranch hand
I guess the the temptation was just too much

cross_7":34l3f4z2 said:
A dear good friend of mine was spotted loading up and heading to Oklahoma
5 horses, 4 dogs and 1 ranch hand
I guess the the temptation was just too much
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too long of drive for me Cowboy! Too cold in Oklahoma also! I am a California Girl! (And maybe Oregon.) :cowboy:
Plus your "Ranch hand" job description was a little much for me! :mrgreen:

No posting and driving !!!
Call me when you hit Amarillo and I'll get the milkcow in the lot to for you to milk when you get here
We have lots of work to get caught up on, but I probably won't be here so I'll just leave you a to do list

I think she's already see the to do list.
It was abused and needs to be sprayed for weeds, but mostly just needs some rest and recovery time.
It needs some cross fences and the tanks need some work,
Then there was the house, which you've wisely removed from CT.

greybeard":16kfar98 said:
It was abused and needs to be sprayed for weeds, but mostly just needs some rest and recovery time.
You have removed those nice house pics?! How am I suppose to know where to unpack? ;-) (I'd rather sleep in my trailer! Lol) That house has bugs! :nod:

greybeard":327daz0a said:

I'm going to wait and surprise her with all the fun jobs,
She's bringing her living quarters with her
Seems she mentioned something about a snowball in hades and living in that house
She has a horse for everyday but Saturday and Sunday, so may have to find a couple 2 year olds for her to break

cross_7":3miuda5p said:
Call me when you hit Amarillo and I'll get the milkcow in the lot to for you to milk when you get here
We have lots of work to get caught up on, but I probably won't be here so I'll just leave you a to do list
:help: :help: :help: :help: Anybody???

branguscowgirl":2ox0g3c5 said:
cross_7":2ox0g3c5 said:

You won't need any help I'll stop in every month or so and make sure your taking care of things

cross_7":i35wqozj said:
greybeard":i35wqozj said:

I'm going to wait and surprise her with all the fun jobs,
She's bringing her living quarters with her
Seems she mentioned something about a snowball in hades and living in that house
She has a horse for everyday but Saturday and Sunday, so may have to find a couple 2 year olds for her to break
Got the donkey for sat. and sun. :cowboy: He can do 2 days work!

cross_7":zya91tfq said:
branguscowgirl":zya91tfq said:
cross_7":zya91tfq said:

You won't need any help I'll stop in every month or so and make sure your taking care of things
Your just to good to me! I thought Iso wanted this job :???:

Now don't go to getting homesick on me
I've already told them boys I was getting them a new momma
They even bathed last week and gave each other haircuts when I told them you were coming
They've been cutting trees all week for you so all you'll have to do is cut logs and split it
Your going to love it here, we don't even need air condition since most the windows are broke out and the breeze just blows right through
It's a little chilly this time of year but as long as you stay busy you don't notice it much and you'll be out tending cattle most times anyway.
I'll sure be glad when you get here and take over the cooking we're about tired of beans an taters
I bet you can whoop up some of fancy dishes like y'all have in Hollywood.
I'll leave the porch light on for you but be real quite when you get here so you don't wake me up

cross_7":5p6v7pv4 said:
They even bathed last week and gave each other haircuts when I told them you were coming
They've been cutting trees all week for you so all you'll have to do is cut logs and split it
Your going to love it here, we don't even need air condition since most the windows are broke out and the breeze just blows right through
It's a little chilly this time of year but as long as you stay busy you don't notice it much and you'll be out tending cattle most times anyway.
I'll sure be glad when you get here and take over the cooking we're about tired of beans an taters
I'll leave the porch light on for you but be real quite when you get here so you don't wake me up
And don't forget to blow out the porch light when you get all your gear inside the house--no use wasting and burning coal oil all night.

greybeard":26obo41n said:
cross_7":26obo41n said:
And don't forget to blow out the porch light when you get all your gear inside the house--no use wasting and burning coal oil all night.
My trailer has lights, so I'm good! If I gotta sleep in the house, I will need a raise! A BIG raise!! :cowboy: