New place

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
After a lot years looking and trying I finally have a place to call home. Little over 90 acres with some good infrastructure. First go at posting pics but gonna try.

Thanks! Cows will be a few months down the road. Gotta fix on the house so the Mrs. will be happy living there then when we sell where we are now I can put that money into stocking it. Should run 50 pretty easy and lays so rotational grazing will be pretty easy. Barns should hold almost 1,000 rolls if I fill them both and I can put my handling facility under roof too. Had chickens there before. Has 3 wells on it all with good water, auto waterers to three fields, and fencing is probably 80% or better. Pastures are rough but have good grass on them and not mined out. All in all I think we have a good place to start, a lot of fun trying to plan it all out and pick projects to build it up.

SmokinM":2v0kvbx7 said:
Thanks! Cows will be a few months down the road. Gotta fix on the house so the Mrs. will be happy living there then when we sell where we are now I can put that money into stocking it. Should run 50 pretty easy and lays so rotational grazing will be pretty easy. Barns should hold almost 1,000 rolls if I fill them both and I can put my handling facility under roof too. Had chickens there before. Has 3 wells on it all with good water, auto waterers to three fields, and fencing is probably 80% or better. Pastures are rough but have good grass on them and not mined out. All in all I think we have a good place to start, a lot of fun trying to plan it all out and pick projects to build it up.
I do believe you ahve found a good functional place that is also beautiful. Best wishes. :nod:

Latest posts