New pictures of 2 year old bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Killala":nzqnmhg7 said:
salemhigh":nzqnmhg7 said:
none of the bulls seem to be carrying very much muscle,the grey looks like a steer ,the black looks as the scales may have been read wrong ,cause in his thin condition, if he were in good condition he would weigh 2400 lbs.

I don't know pund to kilo conversions, but to say those bulls aren't carrying any muscle is like trying to tell me they're blue. They mayn't be in prime condition, but they are certainly adequate. the little fella's doin pretty well for his age.

2,2 ibs/Kg.

topsquar":dycb1g19 said:
i would of casterated them all at 2 months old 8)

You know, people post pictures on here hoping to get objective, constructive criticism from knowledgeable cattle men and women. Not to get senseless drivel from a$$holes like you that do not know what they are talking about. If you don't like them...fine...that is why we have so many different breeds.The bottom line is....if you can't offer constructive,objective criticism...then shut the hell up and stay off the thread! :mad:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":31sek329 said:
You asked for the criticism and then you go and post something like that and call people names? You asked for it and you got it. Dont be going off on other people simply because they stated their opinion. How about this. If you dont want peoples opinions on something DONT ASK. Enough said.

Apparently you do not comprehend the post...so it applies to you as well. :x

Australian Cattleman":lz8c763x said:
It has even been suggested that some breeders have infused Charolais into the breed to up the bone and scale of the cattle.
Colin :D

I've heard that, too, Colin. I do know that we've had scurs show up in some of our calves and, unless I'm mistaken (which I could very well be), Charlois is one of the few breeds that produce scurs. Just my thoughts.

Got to stick up for Springer here.

Criticism is much much different than saying he would have castrated them at two months old. With critism, you give an EXPLANATION of your thoughts, of which I do not want from topsquar or TTCLM.

Saying that he would have castrated them at two months only slaps Mr. Springer in the face.

Big difference.

Sorry Msscamp, you tried to bring the string back, but I couldn't let it go.

cypressfarms":2vioma5c said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here, but I was only agreeing with Colin on the possible addition of Charlois to the breed. I was not trying to bring the string back.

msscamp":nrbewkb1 said:
cypressfarms":nrbewkb1 said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here, but I was only agreeing with Colin on the possible addition of Charlois to the breed. I was not trying to bring the string back.

Thought you were trying to bring the string back to being "nice".

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":zzulea1n said:
This is kind of like the guy (me) that was walking out of the hospital the other day, I saw a car parked in the drive that was the ugliest car I had ever seen...( a Honda Element). I commented to a guy leaning up against the retaining wall "you know, that is the ugliest car I have ever seen". He said "well, My wife likes it". :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :lol: :lol: ;-) :cboy:
Mike - Did you walk back into the hospital, or did you have to be carried back in!??? :lol: :lol: :oops:

The same thing happened to me. We went to dinner in a very swanky Restaurant in LA years ago (as a matter of fact, it was the Cocoanut Grove Hotel in Hollywood), and as we were leaving we walked by a typical Hollywood, Re-made customized Rolls Royce that was a fright! I commented to our dinner partners, "That is an U-GLY UGLY, UGLY CAR! UU-GGLLYY" and directly right behind us was the singer Mel Torme with some people! :shock: :roll: :oops: They looked down their noses at me and 'deposited' their sophisticated Hollywood bodies in that UGLY set of wheels, and regally floated out of the parking lot! We all laughed for a week!

DOC HARRIS

S.R.R.":gai938ye said:
topsquar":gai938ye said:
springerfarmsmurreygreys, hats of for trying ;-) ,but you have to get them to look like this bull, good luck. http://www.users.bigpond.com/pacan1/ima ... 0large.jpg

Now theres a thick boned son of a gun eh!!!

He is short and thick, obviously finished on grain which I guess is typical of the show circuit. My animals are grass fed, and have their working clothes on.Put a bull like that in a pasture full of cows and he will melt away to nothing.TTCLM pm'ed me asking my opinion of his saler bull,this is my response for all to see.
Not a bad looking bull,hard to tell (my dial-up computer,pictures are slow to load and will time out) how long he is,might like a little more length, but looks muscular and masculine. It is impossible to get them to "pose" for the camera and it is hard to get a picture that will do them "justice". He will probably look better once he "slicks off".How is his temperment? My point in the previous posts, is that people are looking for objective opinions,even if they are critical. There is no place on these boards for derogatory remarks about anyones cattle, they serve no constructive purpose and just piss people off. Two or more sets of eyes are always better than one,when done in a constructive,objective manner. People that can't do that should not respond at all to the posts,they will say more with their silence than with their stupid remarks. :cboy:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":131cqyy2 said:
You asked for the criticism and then you go and post something like that and call people names? You asked for it and you got it. Dont be going off on other people simply because they stated their opinion. How about this. If you dont want peoples opinions on something DONT ASK. Enough said.

Practice what you preach ttclm :roll:

Latest posts