New neighbors

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

New Neighbor had some friends over today shooting. Being the kinda guy i am, and needing to get over there to check on his 2 calfs anyway, eased over with less than honorable intentions.
Shortly after the last shot, i busted out of the cover with my arms held high and yelled "what the ****!"
Guy says what. I say " you didnt hear that ******* richochet! My cow just dropped dead"
Then i walked him over to the fence and showed him a cow that tends to sleep all sprawled out on her side.
Boy about pooped himself. Turns out he shot 5 times and only hit his target 4. Right before i busted out on them. So it was serendipitous
Of course it was all a joke on my part. When i let him off the hook the whole group was rolling on the ground.
Oh and the calf is doing fine now. :mrgreen:

Haha. I had gone over to meet them last week. And between the day i met them and the prank day i also steered, wormed, and tagged the 2 jersey holstein type cross steers the bought. They dont know a thing about em so i offered to help. Itll work out in the end because he does ac wotk gor a living and is also keeping an eye out for a walk in freezer cooling unit for me.

I wish. I had to go have a talk with them bout 1/2 hour ago. Running their quads on private property thats marked and doing donuts and burnouts on the road that we privatly maintain. Of course they dont pitch in so why would they care?
Douchebaggery strikes again

hooknline":2pakrqnv said:
Yep. Im gonna buy an island and it wont be a problem anymore.
Indoor pools, private islands....can I be your butler Mr. Hook,....Sir. :D

Yep. Shooting, quads as fast as they can run em and a bonfire with no concern for conditions. Thats how newbies start out here and in that order

And Iso, this island has 2 palm trees and a latrine. How are you at fishing, cleaning toilets, and climbing trees? And you better be a dern good looking woman

Since they don't help pay to maintain the road, perhaps it's because they don't understand country protocol? Perhaps the next time you work the road in the backhoe it'll be on a day when that family is gone? Dig a deep trench across their driveway? No charge? Of course without posting your tractor work flyer on their fence. :mrgreen:

Speaking of idiots shooting guns, at precisely MIDNIGHT yesterday, the idiots who live across the road down in the gulley fired something at least 15 times, woke me up, scared the bejeesus out of me, and I was awake until 2:30 AM. This crew has visitors at all hours, they torque up and down the road in an assortment of vehicles, and I'm sorely tempted to put thumbtacks out in the road. I think I know what they're up to, but I can't prove it.

Welcome to my world Gale. The gun shots dont bother me. Its the lack of consideration that tweaks me.

Gale Seddon":gqz8do7l said:
Speaking of idiots shooting guns, at precisely MIDNIGHT yesterday, the idiots who live across the road down in the gulley fired something at least 15 times, woke me up, scared the bejeesus out of me, and I was awake until 2:30 AM. This crew has visitors at all hours, they torque up and down the road in an assortment of vehicles, and I'm sorely tempted to put thumbtacks out in the road. I think I know what they're up to, but I can't prove it.
It's called fireworks Gale :D . They were bringing in the new year with a bang.

Latest posts