New Neighbor

Help Support CattleToday:

Sometimes the owner is never found. Years ago, my mom had a black cow wander in. She put her inside the pasture fence to keep her from getting hit on the road. The cow had a numbered ear tag. Called her neighbors, nobody was missing one. Called the sheriff's dept., they took a report and advised running an ad in the paper. She did, no calls. It was fall when the heifer showed up; the next spring she dropped a calf. Mom ended up giving the pair to her brother in law who had a few acres he was tired of mowing.

My mini weeiners are good dogs. We always had them when I was growing up and there isn't anything they won't go after.

When Lexi is gone, I want a tiny little dog that I can dress in tiny clothes and carry everywhere with it.

Lammie":1149n5r3 said:
When Lexi is gone, I want a tiny little dog that I can dress in tiny clothes and carry everywhere with it.
Umm, is this a serious comment? Either of my dogs would kill me if i attempted to dress them.

FarmGirl10":35i64kd9 said:
Lammie":35i64kd9 said:
Umm, is this a serious comment? Either of my dogs would kill me if i attempted to dress them.

Texas ladies, such as Ms. Lammie, tend to get a little eccentric as they age. She likely will have a purse dog, dressed country. Bibs.

Yes, I am totally serious. I want a Yorkie.

The folks who are buying my folk's house have a Boston Terrier and she's just the sweetest thing. My aunt had one when I was little, named Tiny. I also like Pugs. My uncle Pat had a Pug/Bulldog cross. Looked like a Pug with more skin and an underbite. He was fantastic. We used to do like Ron White and stick treats in his folds of skin to see how long it took for him to find them. Sam was a good dog. My aunt and uncle didn't have kids, so Sam was their child.