New Mexico

Help Support CattleToday:

Just_a_girl

Reaction score
snow.jpg

My daughter sent this picture to me.

New Mexico the land of enchantment, We have traveled through NM many times. We like North NM the best. Was this photo taken in the north?

I sure hope your daughter is careful driving on roads like that. Sure is pretty. But with scenery like that, there I doubt I'd be speeding - probably just creep along taking it all in. Thanks for the view.

thanks...she's always sending pictures of something, one time it was hot air balloons going over her house.

This pictures was taken when a group of Marines went up Sandia mountain for training last week. they were in a hummer.
My daughter and her friend will be going up there today to take pictures and let their dogs play in the snow. The dogs are from Texas too, don't know that they have ever seen, as my daughter words it, "real" snow, or how they will react. :? She says that there is no snow at her house, but that she has to force the two dogs to go outside to do their business. She says she has no problem getting them back in the house. :lol2:

I told her that picture looked like something went through there with a machine that flocks christmas trees. :nod: I haven't seen that much snow in years.

Told her and her friend to be careful.

I've been trying to get to NM to visit her, but I haven't yet.

Latest posts