Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

hey i am a new member how do yall get those pics beside your user name??? and what do the stars mean

Anonymous":c8o849ce said:
hey i am a new member how do yall get those pics beside your user name??? and what do the stars mean

If you're a new member, you're not logged in. Click on the FAQ tab at the top of the page. There's lots of info there. The first posting on this boad has info on using the board. Most other pages (Breeds, Everything Else, etc.) also have a posting about how to use each board. Good luck...

Frankie's right! The first message on this board will give you a good start in using these boards. Take a minute and read it. It'll save you a lot of time compared to trying to figure it out on your own.

The little pictures by your name (Avatars) are covered in the first post on the Everything Else Board.

The Stars indicate how many messages you have posted. You get your first star when you post your first message. Kind of like rank in the military. Well, except for me. I kinda promoted myself to 5 stars, everyone else has to work for theirs! ;-)

M Gravlee":31k0e8z7 said:
The Stars indicate how many messages you have posted. You get your first star when you post your first message. Kind of like rank in the military. Well, except for me. I kinda promoted myself to 5 stars, everyone else has to work for theirs! ;-)

That's cheating!!! Does anything happen when I fill up all my stars? Do I get money or a prize?

Frankie":2lairkz8 said:
M Gravlee":2lairkz8 said:

That's cheating!!! Does anything happen when I fill up all my stars? Do I get money or a prize?

looks like dun is already there......what did you win dun?

I hadn't noticed until Macon called it to my attention. I asked Macon what comes next and he never replied. I guess I get the privlieage of being known as the most opinionated "olde phart" on this forum.

dun

txag":1kyhoq46 said:
Frankie":1kyhoq46 said:
M Gravlee":1kyhoq46 said:

looks like dun is already there......what did you win dun?

Latest posts