Help Support CattleToday:

bdb_countrygirl

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Brandye. I am a new member on the cattle/horse pages. Well to tell you some things about me. I am 13 and I am totally horse crazy! I have always loved horses. I own a little Section A Welsh Mountain pony mare named Dakota, she's a 12.0 hand sorrel mare. Then I own Bruiser The Cruiser, a 2003 registered chestnut Tennessee Walking horse gelding. Just incase you are wondering about "Bruiser", my walking horse, no he is not padded or shod. He's barefoot and naturally gaited and he's very proud of himself! Well events I like are reining, Western pleasure, and gaited classes. I love reining and am actually having reining lessons! So I am so glad for that! Well I was just introducing myself! :lol:

Well I live in Kentucky near Clairborne farm. Oh gosh, I love this site! It's like all about two of my favorite animals, Cows & horses! Now, where are the goats??? :p

Oh please no goats! Try the everything else section of the boards. My wife has Boar goats... they are right up there with her TB in my book. :D

Alan

Can you please explain to me how to post pictures on here?? Well on the left under my name with the red pony is my mare Dakota taken in May.

bdb_countrygirl":2q8dwwso said:
Can you please explain to me how to post pictures on here?? Well on the left under my name with the red pony is my mare Dakota taken in May.

Go to the "breeds" board and it tell you how on the very first post.

Alan

Latest posts