Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and have only been ranching for about seven years after wanting to try for about forty years. I am only at the ranch for about 3-4 days a week and have a neighbor that's also my partner in the herd and he keeps an eye on the cattle and my ranch. He also knows a lot more about cattle than I do which is minimal. I posted a question on killing mesquite this week and was very impressed with the fast responses and great advice i received. This is a great resource and I'm happy to be here.

I'm new to the forum and have only been ranching for about seven years after wanting to try for about forty years. I am only at the ranch for about 3-4 days a week and have a neighbor that's also my partner in the herd and he keeps an eye on the cattle and my ranch. He also knows a lot more about cattle than I do which is minimal. I posted a question on killing mesquite this week and was very impressed with the fast responses and great advice i received. This is a great resource and I'm happy to be here.
Welcome!