New member "islandyorker"

Help Support CattleToday:

Arnold Ziffle

Reaction score
Macon and other moderators:

I just got a PM from a new member (joined today), a clown named "islandyorker" and I'd bet that he is sending mass "mailings" to all the members --- his PM to me was a variation of the often seen Nigerian scam letter about needing help in transferring large sums of money, etc......... What is it about these damn African sacmmers????

Please delete this joker!!!!

I got the same pm AZ.....I already got plans for my $26,000,000. I went out boat shopping during lunch, may have to stop off at the new tractor dealer on the way home. Sounds like our ship has finally come in!!!!

Couldn't of happen to a couple of better guys either!!

I'll thank Dr. Hasson for you when I finally meet up with him!

I'm kind of offended that I didn't get one. I wonder why he didn't send it to me??? I guess he thought I couldn't be trusted. He wasn't far from wrong.

I bet it is because we are both so very young .

I didn't get one either and I really look forward to getting a PM, any PM. Youth would not be the reason for leaving me out.
Dave

He must of just sent it to those of us who really, really, really need the money! The wife took the kids school clothes shopping over the weekend, so we are flat busted for awhile!

I guess I need to slow down some....my $26 mil just got cut to $6.5 mill...hope no one else decides to come forward and make a claim to my money! I just about got 6 1/2 mil spent this afternoon just on the internet shopping!! I guess I should buy my wife something before it's all spent!

On a more serious note......why would someone try and put some outrageous amt of money, like 26 million dollars in these emails. Why are the scams always thousands of dollars? Are they just greedy or what? I might not of ever thought twice about some of these lost fortunes and stuff if they were for say, a few hundred dollars or maybe even a thousand dollars. But when someone says I have million of dollars in a lost/forgotten account, or wants to give me millions of dollars for nothing, I take offense to that.

Dave":1ybfcwcw said:
I didn't get one either and I really look forward to getting a PM, any PM. Youth would not be the reason for leaving me out.
Dave
Dave, the only way you're going to get a pm is to go look in the inbox every now and again. I left you a pm a few hours ago. Pick it up.

Ollie....your signature, sounds like our house....except that our ollie is green and has a three point on his backside...sorry, no barb intended.
Susie and Dave Mc

Susie David":1dow2iqk said:
Ollie....your signature, sounds like our house....except that our ollie is green and has a three point on his backside...sorry, no barb intended.
Susie and Dave Mc
:D I think we'll make a happy family.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I felt honored to receive the PM. That was my first PM ever. I told him I would share it with everyone on this board - so I sent him all yall's bank account information. Now if you will be so kind as to cut me in on some of the profits after you receive your share of the 26 million I would be most thankful!!!!!

Latest posts