New line of Maternity Western Wear - Need your help!

Help Support CattleToday:

Honestly, it has been 13 years since I worried about maternity wear. I missed the whole fashion thing about women showing off their bellies, which is good, cause I think it's a little disgusting and frankly, it looks uncomfortable. I hated tight clothing when I was pregnant.

I liked clothes that were loose fitting, stylish and comfie. I wore a lot of dresses, some of which were not maternity, per se, but just loose fitting. I could not stand to wear pants of shorts the last month. Plus, I had no hips anymore, so they could not stay up. I wanted to look clean and casual, and a little "Mother Earth-y". I think pregnancy is a great time for a woman to feel good about her body. I loved being pregnant and I loved shopping for clothes that I thought made me look like I was healthy and comfortable.

Lots of cotton. Layers in cold weather, like a dress with a sweater over and leggings under. No iron and easy cleaning. I found that lots of stuff on garments, bows, ties, appliques... made me uncomfortable. I liked dark colors over pastels. I didn't wear much denim.

And no cute sayings on the shirts! It bugs me.

Hope it helps.

Latest posts