Instructions on how to clean your toilet

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the
water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises
that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash"
and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are
no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog

That's what I like about the First Amendment of our Constitution! We can say what we want, make fun of all things and all people, and as long as we do it IN FUN and not intended to hurt anyone...well...everything and everyone is free game!

That's how the Comedians do it!

We can joke about something and still "like" the something we joke about.

God Bless America!

P.S.: If someone takes a joke "personally" then they probably don't have a sense of humor...or, they have a problem ????

Running Arrow Bill":3naqm6v1 said:
That's what I like about the First Amendment of our Constitution! We can say what we want, make fun of all things and all people, and as long as we do it IN FUN and not intended to hurt anyone...well...everything and everyone is free game!

God Bless America!

P.S.: If someone takes a joke "personally" then they probably don't have a sense of humor...or, they have a problem ????
If your talking about what I said above it was said in jest.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1mgdc9eb said:
Running Arrow Bill":1mgdc9eb said:

God Bless America!

If your talking about what I said above it was said in jest.

If you notice, it was signed by "THE DOG"

dun

I like the post it was very cute. I too love cats as long as they are outside in the barn doing their job.....killing mice! :lol: :lol:

Grandkids are also great labor saving devices. Problem is that mine are too old to get much fun anymore out of picking up walnuts!

dun

this reminds me of a commercial on tv that has a really busy mom walking through the house holding a baby while on her way to the dryer she stops the kids from throwing food, and jumping on the couch.....and in the original commercial she stops her son from putting thier cat in the dryer....but i am sure someone complained about the cat being seemingly put into a dryer, so now the new commercial shows her taking a basket of eggs out of the dryer....at first i thought there was 2 commercials...but i figured some one screamed animal cruelty, and made them change it.....
:roll: people people people

Latest posts