New Holland 68 bailer

Help Support CattleToday:

terra8186

Reaction score
I just bought a new holland 68 bailer. This is the first bailer I have owned and don't really understand the piece of equipment real well. The one knotter side does not pick up the string. The other side works great. Does anyone have any ideas? The manual doesn't cover this.

I ran through about 20 bales.

Thanks

I would have someone else pull it while I rode the Baler, Watchin real close what the workin side does that the other side ain't doin... Place to start.

Ya might try askin over at Yesterdays Tractor...

Best of luck!

Have someone help you. Unhook pto. Clean all hay out of baler. You watch the knotters while helper rolls the flywheel by hand. Trip the meter wheel, then watch what is going on. Roll the flywheel very slowly.Good luck.

Have someone help you. Unhook pto. Clean all hay out of baler. You watch the knotters while helper rolls the flywheel by hand. Trip the meter wheel, then watch what is going on. Roll the flywheel very slowly.Good luck.

This is what I did. It had a stripped nut. I couldn't get the bolt out and probably wouldn't want to pay for a new one. I filed it down and rethreaded it. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I am on the right track.

Thanks

Latest posts