NEW HOLLAND 488

Help Support CattleToday:

hillbilly beef man":11slonj4 said:
It takes longer to find a flat place to dump a bale than it takes to bale it.

:lol2: I grew up in the mountains and if you dumped a bale in the wrong place you ended up with a pretty hole in the fence when it stopped rolling

I just about about sent one straight through a guys French back door. It was heading straight for the door and suddenly turned and hit an apple tree in his yard. I have never been so grateful for an apple tree in my life. After that I started dead heading to the other side of the field when the baler got full and dumping out on a little flat place there. It takes a while to bale like this, but you get part of that time back when you go to move the bales. They are already all in one spot.

hillbilly beef man":sb5kqh9a said:
I just about about sent one straight through a guys French back door. It was heading straight for the door and suddenly turned and hit an apple tree in his yard. I have never been so grateful for an apple tree in my life. After that I started dead heading to the other side of the field when the baler got full and dumping out on a little flat place there. It takes a while to bale like this, but you get part of that time back when you go to move the bales. They are already all in one spot.

Yea I know what you mean . We baled and turned long wise then kicked them out and kept baling. long wise meaning the way it wouldn't roll down a hill if you know what I mean.

hillbilly beef man":1oswm25h said:
Know exactly what you mean. This is what I was trying to do when the bale got away from me. I just did not my bale sitting exactly right.

Glad it ended well.. stuff like that makes you want to buy a square baler

Latest posts