New here! Hello from Woodville, TX

Help Support CattleToday:

CVHFarmsLLC

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a long time lurker and have been referencing the forums for several years. Finally decided to join the party.

My wife and I have been working along side her family's small cow calf operation in SE Texas for well over a decade. As her parents have gotten older, we found ourselves slowly taking on more projects (especially the hard labor ones). With more and more time last year being spent at the ranch, we decided to buy some of our own cattle to run with her family with a long term vision of selling farm-to-table beef. Fast forward a few months to Coronavirus pandemic Armageddon, and I have now found myself in the fast lane to involuntary unemployment from my airline employer. With ample time on my hands (thanks to nobody wanting to pack into an airplane like a pot load of cows on a trailer), we have decided to fast track some of our ambitions with the cattle business and ranch.

I want to give a special shout out to everyone asking questions the past few years. I've gained a lot of insight and knowledge from the answers as an unregistered user of the forum. I look forward to getting to know everybody!

-Chris