New Herd Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

lakading

Reaction score
Critique away! :)

SND.jpg

BC":qbcsx5v0 said:
Good looking bull. Has some thickness. Only thing wrong is color. I don't care for black cattle.

I agree the only problem I see is he is black instead of Red. :lol: :lol:

Nice looking bull.

Lacks sufficient hindquarter development for his age, more depth of heart girth, and lower tail setting to be ideal. Is he part Precision breeding?

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":3utkd4nx said:
Lacks sufficient hindquarter development for his age, more depth of heart girth, and lower tail setting to be ideal. Is he part Precision breeding?

DOC HARRIS

Agree, plus more bone.

DOC HARRIS":3q1qvm9t said:

DOC HARRIS

I'm not sure, but I think the pic was taken at 9-10 months of age. He actually has pretty good hind quarter and stifle development. Picture doesn't do it justice. I agree about needing a tad more depth of heart girth. He is NOT part Precision breeding.

Tough crowd tonight, I love how sometimes the board can be very picky. My guess is "Minnesota " Bred where they grow their "rocks" BIG. Am I close, BTW I like him alot nothing wrong with him at all good luck with him.

Nice bull. I am pretty sure I know where he came from. Looks quite correct overall, espcially if he was only 9 or 10 months old when the photo was taken.

jscunn":wgc9lpwq said:
Tough crowd tonight, I love how sometimes the board can be very picky. My guess is "Minnesota " Bred where they grow their "rocks" BIG. Am I close, BTW I like him alot nothing wrong with him at all good luck with him.

Further West. He's a Net Worth son. Probably gives it away. ;-)

Anyway, I don't mind the opinions/critiques. Heck, I asked for 'em. I like to see how people see the same animal differently. It keeps me from being too narrow minded. In the end, I'll like him no matter what. He fits my needs. Wouldn't have bought him otherwise.

Looks great to me. I'd like to see some of the people who post that critiques so tough Bulls, their bulls must be "the Almighty Bull"

Latest posts