New Herd Sire

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
Got this new herd sire a few weeks back. He is a 15 month old purebred MR TR Hammer/ HILB Party at the Disco.
ASA 3883945

Attachments

• IMG_1725.MOV
    8 MB
I like his length and muscle. He will definitely stamp his calves with that distinctive white markings on his face !

He's very docile. This was after a long trailer ride. He doesn't even pay attention to me anymore when I'm out checking cows

He's good considering his sire. I'm not a purebred guy, just a handful, mostly fullbloods, No personal experience but have seen a number of bulls out of his sire and he is thick compared to the ones I've seen.

He's good considering his sire. I'm not a purebred guy, just a handful, mostly fullbloods, No personal experience but have seen a number of bulls out of his sire and he is thick compared to the ones I've seen.
I looked at a few Hammer sons and they were all very thick and stout bulls. The cow plays a big role😉

Got this new herd sire a few weeks back. He is a 15 month old purebred MR TR Hammer/ HILB Party at the Disco.
ASA 3883945
I don't speak fluent acronym so please tell me what a "purebred MR" is...

Or whatever the hell follows the word purebred that would tell me what breed we are talking about.

Edit: I just googled the (3/4 Simmental) sire. Now I know why the "purebred" bull has white on its face.

Last edited:

Latest posts