New Herd Bull!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
New Simbrah herd bull. LMC Smith RFI Red Bullet X Ms Strack K135 Bd: 1/1/07
Let me know what you think good or bad!!!

I like him. Simbrah's make good momma's in our part of the country. I know ranchers who use Braford and Beefmaster bulls.
Probably not many people on here get how hot and humid it can be down here. We must have some ear in our herd.
Is this the Wallisville next to Anahuac?
I'll be moving some animals to new land in Tarkington soon. Was thinking about an Angus-plus/ Ultrablack type to use on tiger/brafords, but that Simbrah looks good.
The only thing I would change on him would be a little more thickness and deep-bodiedness, but he looks young, so maybe he'll grow into his legs.
Good luck with him.

he is a nice young bull thats for sure.an he should throw some nice growthy calves.an he fitts your climent

If he gets his daddies depth he will be alright. A little leggy now but will probably grow into them. Only thing I could criticize is his sires rib eye area. Other than that he should produce some fast growing calves.

I like him. Don't know much about Simbrah bulls but I know the cows make great mothers. What type of cows will he breed again?

He will be used on purebred Simbrah cows for purebreds & a few purebred Simmentals to produce 3/4 bloods. I'm using a Simmental bull now for 3/4 bloods & all heifers will be kept & go back with this bull on them. Thanks for all the responses!!!

im a simbrah lovin' man... but be carefull breeding to much frame in em. they are excellent moma's, milker's..but at the same time they can be hard keepers. your bull looks like he's better suited crossed on the purebred simmental those 3/4 are great.

I would like to use him on my Black Angus and f-1 Black baldies, I think that would make nice crosses.
Good looking bull.

Latest posts