New herd bull, W/C United x MCM Marbler

Help Support CattleToday:

Till-Hill

Reaction score
Will clean up heifer duty this year. If grass don't start growing tho he won't see alot of action. Intended on using sexed semen one round on most and letting him have them. Will wait and see. What you guys think. He is 5/8 Simmental 3/8 Angus. Wanted a half blood but he closest to perfect I could find for me. Hetro black, Homo polled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LIJeOat ... e=youtu.be

Thanks guys. We are pretty proud to own him. Out of at least 2 generations of first calf heifers so he should do the trick. Weaned off at 638 with 82# bw and 1289 yw, 36 scrotal in a 5.5 frame. Adg 4.11 Imf 4.24 and rea of 14.96. Think he covers all bases.

Till-Hill":2sozizpa said:
Thanks guys. We are pretty proud to own him. Out of at least 2 generations of first calf heifers so he should do the trick. Weaned off at 638 with 82# bw and 1289 yw, 36 scrotal in a 5.5 frame. Adg 4.11 Imf 4.24 and rea of 14.96. Think he covers all bases.

Yep and it looks like you went out and bought the best bull you could afford.......... :tiphat:

We expected him to go alot higher so we were also happy on that. Really thought he would of been out of our price range. Thanks again

Congratulations Till-Hill, he moves beautifully. Wish your bull was next door instead of Limpy the slab-sided fly factory.

JWBrahman":2z65pzma said:
Congratulations Till-Hill, he moves beautifully. Wish your bull was next door instead of Limpy the slab-sided fly factory.
That's the nice thing about all of my pastures! No cows on other side of fence. One stretch has cows 100 yards away for about 100 yards.

JWBrahman":1zt4d1uh said:

:lol: :lol: On my ranch in OR I had a neighbor that ran commercial cattle. He had a group of young bulls across the street, and cows with one bull next to me. (I raise registered cattle, but was not having the time to AI.) His ugly, pitiful bull got in with my cows one day so I went looking for my neighbor. :devil2:
I passed him on the road and waved him down. I told him to get that butt ugly piece of shiz out of my pasture and bring me the good bull from across the street!
He promptly exchanged bulls! :lol: Guess he wanted to keep me happy so he wouldn't have to buy all my half breed calves! ;-)
After that, he always called that bull "Butt Ugly." :lol:

Latest posts