New Guy

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Hello I am new on here. I was raised on a farm but just started doing it myself (my wife and I) about 5 yrs ago, so any advice will be greatly appreciated ! We also raise dogs so we stay pretty busy. anyway I know everyone is busy just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Thanks for letting me in the fraternity lol

:welcome: :welcome: Welcome also. What all are you raising besides the dogs? How is this "lockdown" affecting you? Hope that you have some chickens for eggs and can raise a garden too. Also. please post your general area, so that if you have a specific question, the answer can be directed to things that may be more pertinent to your area. The Tx folks have different needs than the ones in Canada or in the northwest. See Nesikep's Location.....

gff3 said:
Hello I am new on here. I was raised on a farm but just started doing it myself (my wife and I) about 5 yrs ago, so any advice will be greatly appreciated ! We also raise dogs so we stay pretty busy. anyway I know everyone is busy just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Thanks for letting me in the fraternity lol

Welcome. And enjoy. Lots of good and helpful people here.

Sorry.. I am in Northeast Oklahoma. We raise Brahman and Herefords I have a Baldy bull I am running with them everyone here tells me I am crazy lol .The "lockdown" has been a pain ion the but for sure my wife is a teacher here and just started school back so its been stressful (sorry I am getting off the cow topics) but we can't complain there are so many that have it worse I am sure I just hope pit ends soon!!

Latest posts