new girls

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
We just brought these 2 home yesterday. They are both just a hair over 3 yrs. Both had bull calves weaned a couple of weeks ago.The white one is hugh. . She is just a gentle giant. The dark one is a little flighty.
1112-06_039.jpg

1112-06_031.jpg

This is my little bull calf that was borned on 10-29-06. His mom is the one with milk fever. It was to late for her ,but I do appreicate all of the help from all of you.In the 30 yrs we have been raising cattle we never had a case of milk fever. So in away I guess we have been very fortunate.Thats why I didn't know what was going on with her.

1112-06_013.jpg

That is one big white cow there! And yes, the darker one does have that "Ahem!" look on her face. Now that baby bull...he's a nice one, isn't he? Hate it about his mother, but he looks as tho he's being well taken care of.

Thanks for the pics... :)

Alice

those are some nice looking cows.an your right that white cow is big.are the cows bred back.an that bull calf is just to cute.

Thanks everyone. They are both due in jan.-feb. I hope I have enough hay for the white one lol. I don't think I ever had a 3 yr.old get that big.
The little bull calf is getting extra special care what ever he wants or needs.

Thanks bward,They have short horn in them. They are beefmasters. I called the lady we bought them from,because of the one being so big. I was wondering about twins. She said it is possible,because she had twin heifers before. So I guess I will find out in a month.

:lol: the one time i can big and girls in a sentence and not get in trouble! very nice cows, and the baby is so cute.

Latest posts