new forum

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pappy1 as the saying goes if you can't run with the big dogs don't get off the porch. I'm sure there are some folks on here that have forgot more than you will ever know. I for one have enjoyed this site Crowder encluded. Oh by the way when you run with the big dogs you will get bit every now and then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Innovation is taking lemons and converting them to lemonade Pappy. I mean no offense to you or to anyone else. This is simply a free forum for folks to express themselves. When someone twists your thread, turn it around on them. Seems this dispute is between you and a given few, but now all of us are getting involved. It is no big deal. I am following these threads with amazement.

lcupit":3h5ha1od said:
Pappy1 as the saying goes if you can't run with the big dogs don't get off the porch. I'm sure there are some folks on here that have forgot more than you will ever know. I for one have enjoyed this site Crowder encluded. Oh by the way when you run with the big dogs you will get bit every now and then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am sure of that, but hen i might just know something too:! never can tell

pappy1":1i4ou5z4 said:
i am sure of that, but hen i might just know something too:! never can tell
From what we have seen in the past, I would say very doubtful.

backhoeboogie":22r5e14i said:
Innovation is taking lemons and converting them to lemonade Pappy. I mean no offense to you or to anyone else. This is simply a free forum for folks to express themselves. When someone twists your thread, turn it around on them. Seems this dispute is between you and a given few, but now all of us are getting involved. It is no big deal. I am following these threads with amazement.
you know what you are absolutly right,

Caustic, I'll have a whiskey sour too. thats my favorite. make mine a little stiffer. thanks, b

pappy1":ukvzbm11 said:
Crowderfarms":ukvzbm11 said:
pappy1":ukvzbm11 said:
i agree if you don't like the post do not read it! however when reading a post only to have it highjacked into their personal little banter and drivel NAHHH not even close to being right!
but with him being the GREAT CROWDER i do not expect anything different! never thought i would rather have hillary that whoever was running against her buttttttttt
Hey Papsmear, If you dont like it here I'll be blunt with you. Git Gone. you think you can get on here like some new Sheriff that is going to change a whole town overnight. Get real. Get lost. I'm no one special just a dang Tennessee Redneck, Common man, Simple man.Family Man, American. I got bigger fish to fry than a carp like you. Beat feet.Before the POSSE saddles up to ride with burlap and Kerosene.
any one rembember THE TED MACK AMUTURE(sp) hour
yea crowder go get your big fish!!!
posse??? who really cares as long as i got your attention! got you riled showing your true colors

Pappy1 seems like just a week or so ago, I posted a picture on both the Breeds board and the Show board and all you had to say was a smart ellic remark about me posting on two different boards. Could you not stay on the subject of the thread and give your opinion of the cattle? Could you not keep from making a Joke about where was I going to post them next on the Coffee shop? Hypocrisy is a funny thing.

now that everyone has calmed down, lets all hold hands and sing "Koombiyah"

Beefy":7pyzildc said:
now that everyone has calmed down, lets all hold hands and sing "Koombiyah"

Dang nap it, Just about the time I get my spurs on someone starts singing. I can't go to a singing dressed in spurs.

longhorn314":3u0l4j4s said:
:lol: Can't we all get along :lol:

That same question has been asked numerous times. Apparently the answer is no!

dun

Caustic Burno":2o9bxgts said:
All right time out time for a whiskey sour.

Hey I agree with Burno !!!

Pappy my advise is sit back and try to learn more about the people here, read their posts over a period of time not just a month or two. You may be surprised that your original opinion my be changed!
There may be some posts you don't like here but I really haven't seen any are mean intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts