New Format - Thanks!

Help Support CattleToday:

fit2btied

Reaction score
I really like this format and appreciate the efforts of the administrators! Thanks for switching the other two boards to the new style. Of all the discussion boards I visit, this is the most user friendly site for me. It's a great place to go for info and a nice way to relax. I've gained a lot of new friends here and feel like I've known some of you for years. I look forward to all the posts, some because I know it will be useful info and some because I know it will stir things up. The world would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same opinions - even if yours was the same as mine so that you were right all the time too! :lol: :lol: :lol: I still enjoy visiting some of the other discussion boards but it's always nice to come back home again. Thanks again to the administrators!

I still think it is inferior. By far. But the price is just right! So I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Craig-TX

There are now only two things I don't like about it. Following threads and the time it takes to load.

dun

Craig-TX":k53fwiio said:
I still think it is inferior. By far. But the price is just right! So I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Craig-TX

this format makes it alot easier to follow threads for me. I didnt like having one thread taking up 3/4 of the page and having it move further and further off the page and then reappear again, and having to reclick on the post to go to the next subject.
Oh well, to each his own, cant please everbody it seems. Just like theres no one perfect breed, theres no one perfect forum format either.

Craig-TX said:

I agree with Craig. It seems like it takes forever to load. I don't find myself checking out the Cattle Today forums nears as much as I used to. I've found others that work better for me, but like Craig said the price is right so I shouldn't complain.

Indiana Gary":2iz1u9ux said:
I agree with Craig. It seems like it takes forever to load. I don't find myself checking out the Cattle Today forums nears as much as I used to. I've found others that work better for me, but like Craig said the price is right so I shouldn't complain.

slow for me sometimes too. when i'm on satellite, no problem, but dial-up seems to take FOREVER & i sometimes get kicked out & all my little red folders aren't red anymore. i was blaming my server initially but usually the other sites are slow and it's just this site that doesn't seem to want to work at all so now i'm not so sure it's my server.

Latest posts