New favorite sport

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
Apparently the fans belted out the Star Spangled Banner at the Islanders playoff game. It is fast paced and not full of a bunch of socially self righteous pricks. They fight during the game!

it's official the NHL is the best pro sport there is. Wish it was on tv more.

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats the excitement of live hockey, and if you can go to a playoff game, oh my! If you don't feel electricity moving through your body you have passed on to the other side.

The greatest sporting event is FIFA World Cup. Sadly, it's only held every four years. Next one is in 2022.

The greatest sporting event is FIFA World Cup. Sadly, it's only held every four years. Next one is in 2022.
Hmmm. I don't recall those fellows beating on each other mercilessly. That's just good value my friend!

Apparently the fans belted out the Star Spangled Banner at the Islanders playoff game. It is fast paced and not full of a bunch of socially self righteous pricks. They fight during the game!

it's official the NHL is the best pro sport there is. Wish it was on tv more.
What kind of lousy sport doesn't have players from opposing sides settle their scores with fisticuffs during the game? :unsure:

Ronaldo made big news during a pre-game interview by pushing aside 2 bottles
of coca-cola and requesting a bottle of water, causing Coke's stock to drop a dollar from $56 a share to $55

Ronaldo 38 has a reputation, much like Tom Brady, for extreme fitness nutrition and a history as a youth role model in Portugal for promoting drinking water and avoiding sugary beverages.

Last edited:
Cocoa Cola was around long before Ronaldo and will be long after he is dust.
In 2019, at $55/share Cocoa Cola had a book value of $229 billion with $13 billion in cash assets..

What was Ronaldo worth during the same time period and does anyone outside soccer give a feces about him??

Latest posts