New Faces - Lots of Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Cute babies! Lots of different face patters. Looks like the sim x calf will do good for you-she's got some legs on her, I'm sure she's been sprinting around using them too-calves are so funny to watch.
Hope they keep growing well!!

Toby L.":3aa8h64i said:
Whats all that green stuff in the background of the pictures. :)

That's actually an unscientific experiment I'm conducting. Been meaning to post something about it but I don't know how to put it in words yet.

Jo, is this group of calves from the herd of cows that had that half crazy brangus cow with the blue ear tag? If so do you have a pic of her calf and did the hereford or simi blood make her calf more laid back than she?

That's gonna make a dynamite set of calves . That's the the way to do it :tiphat: .

Larry

I like the calves alot...hope I get some looking like that! Just curious do you think these two calves were knotheads? :lol: Hope you get more bulls and lots of green grass to grow them!

Jogeephus":2alr2ugf said:
IMG_3254.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

HOSS":1pfgwz42 said:
Jo, is this group of calves from the herd of cows that had that half crazy brangus cow with the blue ear tag? If so do you have a pic of her calf and did the hereford or simi blood make her calf more laid back than she?

Yes, they are more laid back. I don't exactly know if I got a picture of her calf. Its a bull calf with a heck of a set on him. I think they are more laid back cause she will not run away like some of the nuts do which causes the calf to become spooky too. Instead, she'll just attack you. I got two like that from the same breeder. I bought 5, the two left were the calm ones. I dispatched one, Lucifer was her name, with my pistol one day after I had had enough of her nonsense.

donnaIL":1pfgwz42 said:
I like the calves alot...hope I get some looking like that! Just curious do you think these two calves were knotheads? :lol: Hope you get more bulls and lots of green grass to grow them!

The second calf looks like it has a tiny knot but for the most part they don't seem to be as pronounced as the knot-headed bull. I am actually kinda suprised they all look so uniform given the difference in these two bulls.

Latest posts