New Exercise Program

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm trying to develop an exercise program to increase bulls' ability to cover cows and stay in shape. Its a low impact, high cardio workout that has built in cooling and cleaning abilities.

My first client getting ready:
DSCN4245.jpg

Doing some laps:
DSCN4247.jpg

DSCN4250.jpg

DSCN4251.jpg

DSCN4252.jpg

Done for the day:
DSCN4242.jpg

Ryan

your right that bull got him some good exercise swimming accross the pool.an he got get nice an cool to boot.

baxter78":9ip7dr8p said:
Does he swim in there everyday?

No, not usually. I was running him up to put him on the scales to see what he weighed, and I had to run him through this pen with the tank in it. Usually they just go around it a couple times then go where they are supposed to, but this time he decided to take a short cut and jumped right in. Rarely do they go in there, and then they just go about belly deep then come out. This the first time I've seen one go out into the middle. He didn't want to come out either. I bet he stayed in there at least partially for about 15 minutes before I could get him into the pens.

I was pretty lucky I had been taking pictures all morning, and still had my camera in my pocket.

Ryan

L Weir":3b7g1oxb said:
So how much did he weigh? He's a nice bull.

He was exactly 2000 lbs.

He was dry by the time he stepped on the scales. So there was no extra "water weight" making him heavier.

Ryan

Latest posts