New Dodge trucks with 6.7 diesel engine?

Help Support CattleToday:

It will smoke a little when and if you delete the DPF. Delete the DPF and run about a 50-75 hp over stock tune and you won't believe the difference.

Mine too
d733b772.jpg

highgrit":2y8f6cg8 said:
Looking at buying a new 3500 Dodge diesel truck. I would like some imput on fuel mileage, and if it will hold up to heavy use. I just towed my boat home yesterday and my Duramax is knocking and low on power, and the transmission shifts really hard sometimes. GM sure hasen't impressed me 5yrs old and less than 100,000mi. and its shot. At least all my Ford diesels lasted 300,000 before they blew up and I still have one that will be 20yrs old in a few months. Just not sure about Ford's new diesel engine, and not willing to take the chance yet. Thanks

If that's what you're searching for you can buy Dodge ram. This full size pickup truck was designed by Chrysler together with Dodge and it was named as the Truck of the year for three times.The generation of these Dodge Rams have new frame, suspension, powertrains, interiors, and sheet metal. They have a 3.7 L (226 cu in) engine, 215 hp (160 kW) power and 235 lbf·ft (319 N·m) torque. I've been using this Dodge Ram since the last 2 years and I've been getting information on how to upgrade and maintain my car with the Dodge repair questions in the internet. From this I've seen many good points about this truck and what makes this truck better than other trucks.

jaredhall":2y6sjix8 said:
highgrit":2y6sjix8 said:
Looking at buying a new 3500 Dodge diesel truck. I would like some imput on fuel mileage, and if it will hold up to heavy use. I just towed my boat home yesterday and my Duramax is knocking and low on power, and the transmission shifts really hard sometimes. GM sure hasen't impressed me 5yrs old and less than 100,000mi. and its shot. At least all my Ford diesels lasted 300,000 before they blew up and I still have one that will be 20yrs old in a few months. Just not sure about Ford's new diesel engine, and not willing to take the chance yet. Thanks

If that's what you're searching for you can buy Dodge ram. This full size pickup truck was designed by Chrysler together with Dodge and it was named as the Truck of the year for three times.The generation of these Dodge Rams have new frame, suspension, powertrains, interiors, and sheet metal. They have a 3.7 L (226 cu in) engine, 215 hp (160 kW) power and 235 lbf·ft (319 N·m) torque. I've been using this Dodge Ram since the last 2 years and I've been getting information on how to upgrade and maintain my car with the Dodge repair questions in the internet. From this I've seen many good points about this truck and what makes this truck better than other trucks.

You can also find some information about Dodge rams in some sites. I'm not forcing you to buy a Dodge Ram so you can study that trucj first before you do anything.

I deleted my egr and dpf on my 07 C&C at about 50,000 miles I used the H&S mini max and put a valair dd clutch in at about 70,000 miles really like the truck now and would buy another one. Mpg's are up about 4 mpg.

Latest posts