New Deck(pic's)

Help Support CattleToday:

Well - bein' as how there seems to be a big ol' debate about which area of N. Carolina makes the best bbq - I say rattler holds a competition to settle this thing once and for all. I personally volunteer my services to serve as one of the judges. I don't want to set on the new deck - I might drop some sauce on them boards!

Bullbuyer":21rubbsq said:
Well - bein' as how there seems to be a big ol' debate about which area of N. Carolina makes the best bbq - I say rattler holds a competition to settle this thing once and for all. I personally volunteer my services to serve as one of the judges. I don't want to set on the new deck - I might drop some sauce on them boards!

Well Bullbuyer i don't know about the best BBQ (cause i like it all pretty well) but everybody is welcome to come on over here and have the great BBQ cookoff sound's like something i could enjoy a hole lot :D .And it don't matter about getting sauce on the deck it will wash off.

rattler

Why not":21trsuot said:
rattler":21trsuot said:
Bullbuyer":21trsuot said:

Well Bullbuyer i don't know about the best BBQ (cause i like it all pretty well) but everybody is welcome to come on over here and have the great BBQ cookoff sound's like something i could enjoy a hole lot :D .And it don't matter about getting sauce on the deck it will wash off.

rattler

Now thats what matters people not the deck you said a mouth full there rattler. That deck can be washed people and their company or companionship is what really matters in life. course good barbque runs second to people. ;-)

I imagine if I headed that way I'd probably have to cut thru Cleveland Ga. Not far from there is a fella I know that recyles apples into a mighty fine nerve tonic which if combined with that nice hill out front could lead to some type mischief we might not normally do or remember for that matter. :lol:

joe you talking about the apple tonic remind's of a story my grandpaw use to tell he said that back when he was on old boy that on saturday evening some of the men folk would gather up with their rifle's and a jug he said they would have them a shooting match if they hit the target they got a drink if they missed they got a smell he said them old boy's was pretty good and and it dident take to long for the jug to be empty.Now day's folk's just don't visit like that any more back in them day's everybody knew all their neighbors now i guess we are all so busy we just don't take the time.

rattler

That's the good thing about living in a podunk town with three street lights. If I don't know you, I know of you, or know somebody that can vouch for you. Some people don't like people knowing much personal information. Way I see it, if you live right then you don't have anything to hide. Of course, when you make a blunder, it might just beat you back to the house. :oops: :lol:

Jogeephus":mhevf9d9 said:
That's the good thing about living in a podunk town with three street lights. If I don't know you, I know of you, or know somebody that can vouch for you. Some people don't like people knowing much personal information. Way I see it, if you live right then you don't have anything to hide. Of course, when you make a blunder, it might just beat you back to the house. :oops: :lol:

Well said joe

rattler