New cows ruined

Help Support CattleToday:

Suprisingly the guy is sending our money back without and lawyers involved and said we could keep the ones that were bred to the red angus bull. So I guess it didnt workout to bad. Dad figured we might as well keep the ones with normal calves since we cant loose anything since they were free.

charangusman08":3s96j5w1 said:
Suprisingly the guy is sending our money back without and lawyers involved and said we could keep the ones that were bred to the red angus bull. So I guess it didnt workout to bad. Dad figured we might as well keep the ones with normal calves since we cant loose anything since they were free.

WOW!! :???:

Just shows to go yah what happens when you jump to conclusions. I had jumped and figured the guy was a bit less then srcupulous. Turns out he is a square up kind of person.

charangusman08":1l7et2qa said:

Huh? He is letting you keep 5 of them for free?

charangusman08":2zp6kf0r said:

Something sounds fishy.... I wouldn't count your chickens quite yet. The money is not back until it's in the bank and the check has cleared.

Alan

cfpinz":1vwal2xh said:
KMacGinley":1vwal2xh said:
Huh? He is letting you keep 5 of them for free?

You and me both. Something smells here, and I just took a shower...
There's always the chance that he doesn't want a bad name, so he can go and screw someone else over.

Took all of the heifers back today and got our money back, the check cleared and he apologized a zillion times, all we lost was the $105 we had to pay our neighbors for pasture rent, should have made him pay for that too. My father was really pissed, he is okay now that we got our money back. Going to buy some charolais heifers with the money now!!

charangusman08":1qku88sc said:
Took all of the heifers back today and got our money back, the check cleared and he apologized a zillion times, all we lost was the $105 we had to pay our neighbors for pasture rent, should have made him pay for that too. My father was really be nice, he is okay now that we got our money back. Going to buy some charolais heifers with the money now!!

Glad it worked out for you

Latest posts