New Computor *Update*

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Started up my present computor this morning to check the weather.
I couldn't get into the Internet Explorer, got kicked into the recycle bin. Tried the Mozilla and got kicked into a different program. Went to check my e-mails and couldn't get into the in box or any where else except for the spam killer.
I had to restart it. Finally got into things.
I've had enough. I ordered a Dell XPS.

Now I can hardly wait for it to get here. :D

UPDATE
Got the new one this morning. Talk about fast. I've been pretty busy getting it all set up and everything on it.
Have only run into one problem so far. When I downloaded my Ranch Manger on to it the main one ran fine, then I did the update and now I can't open it at all.
I did contact Dell. The guy wanted a $129.00 to help me fix the problem. :shock: :mad:
Going to call a friend tomorrow and get his help. He's really good with computors. He also speaks very clear english too. :D ;-)

I luv herfrds":2tljus7c said:
Started up my present computor this morning to check the weather.
I couldn't get into the Internet Explorer, got kicked into the recycle bin. Tried the Mozilla and got kicked into a different program. Went to check my e-mails and couldn't get into the in box or any where else except for the spam killer.
I had to restart it. Finally got into things.
I've had enough. I ordered a Dell XPS.

Now I can hardly wait for it to get here. :D
Upi meed a good virus checker and to check your system for viruses.

Take the problem computer, go to download.com, and get these free programs:

SuperAntiSpyware

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Avast Virus Protection

Spybot S/D

With these, you can probably get rid of whatever but you have. If you need some help, give me a shout.

I have AVG, Avast and Spyware Stop in my computor. I had just run a check 4 days ago along with a defrag and disc clean up.
I did have Norton until it slowed my computor down and I removed it.

youll like your new pc.i usually get a new pc every 5 to 8yrs.alot depends on how much i have trouble with it.

Actually got the things done that needed doing. Spent most of last night getting all of our songs transfered from the old computor to this new one. By the time the old one got a CD burned I could import 4 CD's in the new one. :D
Love my new monitor. It is a 24" wide screen. It really helps when I forget to put my glasses or contacts on in the morning, now I don't sit with my nose up against the screen.
Now I just need to get all of my e-mail addresses off of the old one.

So far the only problem is the Java will not let me run my Ranch Manager. Dell is going to help fix it.

I know you are going to like it. I went from the Dell Dimension8200 to the to a QuadCore HP Pavilion loaded with 4 gigs of memory about 18 months ago. Still use the Dell for a few things, but it is like going back to dial-up. -------S-L-O-W

I tired one of those wide monitors. Made the cows look loooong and short legged. Liked it for everything except pictures

dun":tok9ffz3 said:
I tired one of those wide monitors. Made the cows look loooong and short legged. Liked it for everything except pictures
:lol: The wrong screen settings can do funny things to pictures.

Rockridge talked to the superviser and they are fixing it for free. :D
Told him it made no sense that a computor I have only had for 24 hours will not run the biggest program I use and need.
Can hardly wait, just to make sure all the info got over here too.

dun":e3gmmhfv said:

But your cows are looooong and short legged. :???: :clap:

Latest posts