New Cleanup Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

edb130

Reaction score
This is my new cleanup bull. Limousin NPM-1835001 KRVN RAMROD 263R. Just brought him home yesterday, probably won't have papers for 6 weeks. Please feel free to offer opinions.
EPD's CD 7, BW 2.6, WW 62, YW 117, MA 19, CM 3, SC.2, DC 18, CW 63, RE .43, YG .15, MS .05 MI 49

BW 86 ADJ WW 764 ADJ YW 1340
FS 7 RF .24 REA 16.6 %IMF 2.76 Current Scrotal 40cm

I'm not a photographer, sorry if the pictures aren't the best.

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

He's a little bit fat but he'll work that off if you got enough cows for him.

He will do fine. He looks like his dad.

edb good looking bull.I like the bloodline his sire is a bull i like alot good luck with him sure he will do a great job.

rattler

Don't have current weight. I will put him across the scale in a couple of weeks when the vet is here to do spring vaccinations.

Hi there,
Nice bull - too many people IMO use inferior bulls as "clean up " without stopping to think what they'll get from them.
How many cows will he get ?
Goddy

Good lookin bull, i ,ve got a heifer out of Hunts Hi-Liter that i had DNA tested an the results came back Homo Polled , Homo Black
He should do a good job for you.

I really like his side profile but the back isn't as great. But overall he should make a real nice cleaner uper.

I really like his side profile but the back isn't as great. But overall he should make a real nice cleaner uper.

Hi there,
Nice bull - too many people IMO use inferior bulls as "clean up " without stopping to think what they'll get from them.
How many cows will he get ?
Goddy

He'll get 5 to 6 cows.

Pretty fair calf but a little weak in the rump are. That might correct with age. I dont beleive the calf weighs much more than his adj yearling weight in the picture. 1400 lbs tops

Actually, I'm looking forward to weighing him. The picture must be deceiving. I have a couple of cows in the 1600lb range and he's considerably bigger. I'm guessing 1800+

Quality Cattle":qigt7osq said:
Wewild":qigt7osq said:
He looks like his dad.

Would the correct term be sire in the cattle industry.

In the long run is there really any difference in what I said and what you said?

Latest posts