New Career Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Can't say that things are looking the best down at the factory, so I decided to try my hand at a new career, bullriding. I think I'm ready for the Finals.

Bullriding001.jpg

8 seconds, how about 8 minutes?

Bullriding003.jpg

Bullriding is some tiring work, think it's time for a nap.

No, im not convinced,
if I saw a few more pics with you riding him backwards.........well then maybe you would be ready.

You't better go on out and get yourself one of those big a$$ belt buckles now. ;-) Last time I tried that I finished my ride on my back too. Just wasn't on the cows back. :lol2:

I believe you have more than one bull, be a sport and do it on the backs of your other bulls too!

When you come out I'll have you break Pauncho to ride. It will sure save money on gas for the mules.

The only thing you lack now is some cowboy bling. Get you some of that and head for the PBR!

You're ready! :banana: :banana: :banana:

man, he looks wild. Better call the PBR and tell them you're starting your own league...I think you are too much for them :lol:

dun":3kimflp1 said:
When you come out I'll have you break Pauncho to ride. It will sure save money on gas for the mules.

Pauncho isn't "exotic" enough, have him try a kudzu, camel or water buffalo. :D

MistyMorning":10jhlsi2 said:
dun":10jhlsi2 said:

What is a kudzu? Or did you mean a kudu?

KNERSIE":2jn02poq said:
MistyMorning":2jn02poq said:
dun":2jn02poq said:

What is a kudzu? Or did you mean a kudu?

Yep! :oops: Isn't kudzu some kind of noxious plant? Maybe that would work okay too!

Auburn_Ag":1sqegxd1 said:
In the last picture, looks like you forgot you pillow! :lol:

Just thinking that if the bull had a high enough tail head you wouldn;t need a pillow. I guess there is something to say for high tail head after all.

dun":opitlhlk said:
Auburn_Ag":opitlhlk said:
In the last picture, looks like you forgot you pillow! :lol:

Just thinking that if the bull had a high enough tail head you wouldn;t need a pillow. I guess there is something to say for high tail head after all.

One of the recently posted bulls on the breeds board will give you the hammock effect and you won't need a pillow ;-)

cfpinz":31llqcn9 said:
Can't say that things are looking the best down at the factory, so I decided to try my hand at a new career, bullriding. I think I'm ready for the Finals.

Bullriding001.jpg

8 seconds, how about 8 minutes?

Bullriding003.jpg

Bullriding is some tiring work, think it's time for a nap.

Sorry, had to get the pic's back onto the page. It's the only way we can get the FULL effect :D

So, let me see........you started in a sitting position, then fell flat on your back (by the way a good pic) then what happened.......NEED MORE PIC'S :lol: Finish the story :shock:

KNERSIE":2leyy2ns said:
I believe you have more than one bull, be a sport and do it on the backs of your other bulls too!

He missed his Gelbvieh in the next round draw, instead he drew his Father-in-law's Angus bull, now that will some good pics, :cowboy: :) dang, it will hurt though. :help:

Latest posts