New Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
Well shes kinda new haha. Born on 2/19/07 Dam is a WMW daughter and Sire is a purebred balck angus. That is her mom in the pic with her. how do y'all think shes going to turn out? she was knock kneed when she was first born and there begining to straighten up. These were the best pics i could get of her since her mom is a first timer and shes very protective. And i need names too i have no clue of what to call her. Mom is Darla Who? and her dad is Stump. pics were taken like 3 days ago.

DSCN1222.jpg

^^calf was standing in a hole

DSCN1228.jpg

already, I'm in love...but that's nothing new. Those babies rock!

Alice

How 'bout the name Oprah, Princess, Snickers, or rhyme the name with mom's name, Karla, Marla, etc? Just a thought. She is a cutie!!

She has a lot of hair, doesn't she? Especially for Florida. She looks healthy. I hope she does well for you.

vquinn2 the name oprah cracked me up!!
KMacGinley i can't walk stright into the pen and pet her but she will come up to me and let me touch her but then she will move away.

But thanks for all the name suggestions keep them comming!!

I'm glad you liked the suggestion of the name Oprah...ya never know when ya might offend someone. Have you came up with a real name yet? Is the mom a pet? I'm sure she is running around kicking up her heels by now.

She is a cutie isn't she?? her mom was actually one of my show heifers and now she can just lounge out in the pasture. and yes the baby is runnying around kicking it up. but no i don't think ive found anything that fits her personality yet so she is just being called curlie Q for right now thanks to my grandma.

Latest posts