New Bumper Sticker

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
I'll keep my Religion, my Money , my Guns. You keep the
CHANGE

curtis":vclma9ku said:
I'll keep my Religion, my Money , my Guns. You keep the CHANGE

Change is what makes the noise in your pocket after all the folding money is gone.

I saw one a while back that said "Horn Broke, Watch for Finger". I've gotta get one of those.

cfpinz":2xbtss0g said:
I saw one a while back that said "Horn Broke, Watch for Finger". I've gotta get one of those.
Gotta getta what?
A horn? or a finger? :help: :(

angie":1jvqwrby said:
cfpinz":1jvqwrby said:
Gotta getta what?

I vote for both, then all bases are covered! ;-) :lol: :lol:

angie":398u6nb8 said:
cfpinz":398u6nb8 said:
Gotta getta what?

If you were closer you'd be getting both right now! :wave:

"If they take away our guns how are we supposed to shoot the liberals"

cfpinz":202zlnn6 said:
:lol: My brother has one of those, and one that says Quit Honking, I'm Reloading and has a pic of a shotgun.

I have one that says "Screw a farmer---everyone else does" and when I traded my vehicle in I had to find someone to make me another one!!

;-)

Several years ago I bought a 10 x 13" metal sign at a shop in the Ft Worth Stockyards.

It was a picture of a large revolver taken at exactly a 90 deg. angle (dead center to the barrel). So...no matter how you moved from side to side the muzzle was always pointed at you.

It read:

WARNING !
I Don't Dial 911

"git er done!"

I've got a small sign business and you would be shocked what people have me make for auto decals.I try not to make anything to profane cause I don't like the idea of kids reading them but i've turned down several nasty jobs and I am a truck driver.

Nice selection you all have there. I like them all so far.

I once had on that read "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." That sticker left with the old vehicle. Wish I still had the sticker.

Katherine

Latest posts