New Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Last night we got 3 of our 4 new bull home. Here you go....

2156, we liked this bull quite a lot when we went up to the sale.
He is a 2 year old, Black Angus
BW 100, 205 d wt 697
DSC03295.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

2118, we needed another bull for the community pasture. He isn't too bad, but he is proof that you get what you pay for. He has pretty good #'s but could be better phenotypically.
He is a 2 year old, Black Angus
BW 96, 205 d wt 783
DSC03299.jpg

DSC03304.jpg

535, we went looking to get a couple BA x SM bulls. This is the only one we came back with. I really like him.
He is a yearling
BW 88, 205 d wt 655

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03309.jpg

And last, but not least,
10T, he was kind of an after thought. A pretty nice bull, with fairly good #'s, which I can't put my hands on at the moment.
BW 88 (I think). He is posty on the hind legs though..... He is Red Angus yearling.
DSC02666.jpg

DSC02668.jpg

Nice bulls randi. The red one is as thick as they others so that make him stick out, but still he's not bad. That first angus bull look good. Of course someday we'll have to see pictures of there calves ;-)

all the bulls are nice looking.an they have good wide butts on them.maybe its me but they look like they need some feed in them before you turn them out.

Thanks, CPL. Don't worry, next year, the pics will come ;-)

Bigbull, I'm really not sure where you get the idea that these boys need feed. As it is most of them are a BCS 6 and the black yearling is probably closer to a 7. Don't think I want them much fatter than that going into breeding?? Take a look, no ribs are visible!!

Latest posts