new bull

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well my nephew an his buddy went a bought them a 10 month old bull calf out of crown prince.the bull calf will be delivered sometime in the future.they got the bull for $2500.i think thats a tad steep for a bull calf but thats me.they even got a rack of crown prince semen in the deal.so ill see how they grow the new bull out.

Must be one of those new golden bull calves.. :lol2:
So lets see some pics bigbull, when you get em.

Be sure they dont feed him anything and turn him out on that goat weed so he'll be in working condition by spring! :lol2: :tiphat:

3waycross":2qlyisb8 said:
greybeard":2qlyisb8 said:
Red Bull Breeder":2qlyisb8 said:
Big Bull i would give $2500.00 for a good bull in a heart beat. That ain't no money if you want to raise the best.

Dirt cheap from where I look.
http://www.wildoaksfarms.com/BeefmasterBULLS/bulls.htm

That's crazy. I didn't know Beefmasters were supposed to look like that. Those mudd fat ole pigs. Good for nuthin melting sonofaguns!!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Just goes to show what you can get for more than $ 2500!

well we will see how the boys grow that bull out an what he looks like at 18 to 20 months old.

bigbull338":3tewof6e said:
well we will see how the boys grow that bull out an what he looks like at 18 to 20 months old.

My guess is that they will have the good sense to feed him more than 3lbs of grain and a flake of hay a day. He should come out fine!!!

its gonna cost them $80 to $100 a month in feed an hay if they feed like i told them to.

bigbull338":14gs3seq said:
its gonna cost them $80 to $100 a month in feed an hay if they feed like i told them to.
Pretty good and relatively cheap insurance on a $2500 investment that should produce a lot of good quality calves.

Latest posts