New bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Count me in Keren ,he looks like a fine friesian specimen and intact as well. Wow. I still have to get my passport though so do you think he will be still there or scooped up by someone else who can tell what a good deal this is ?

I think beefy is trying to arrange a road trip for some of us at CT. :tiphat:

wow! only $1500 for a 3 year old holstein bull you can ride. *going to check my passport expiration date*

Keren":39lx58ze said:
When I collect semen you can have some to put over demetrius' daughters ;-)

You will pay for this insolene infidele!
When one has demetrius in the cattles pedigree, the only viable option is to linebreed! :banana: :banana: :banana:

"I think it means that he is broke to pull equipment to work the land ,like harrows etc.
Float load means he will go onto a horse float/trailer

I hope the poor smuck who buys him takes out a pretty good life insurance policy they're going to need it. I don't know why the owners didn't castrate him as a calf this is only asking for trouble. Though I suppose it gives new meaning to "bull Riding" :nod:

I have a Jersey steer that is super quiet that I'll sell ya & you don't have to travel to Brisbane to get him ;-)

Loch Valley Fold":1axigjeu said:
Float load means he will go onto a horse float/trailer

yeah

Loch Valley Fold":1axigjeu said:
I have a Jersey steer that is super quiet that I'll sell ya & you don't have to travel to Brisbane to get him

But Jane, is he broke to ride?? Thats the deal breaker here ... :D

But Jane, is he broke to ride?? Thats the deal breaker here ... :D
Yes he also leads & ties up, he'll plough the paddock, mow the grass, prune the hedges & the roses (the perfect gardner) & will help you through the fence & most important of all will have the most impressive set of gently sweeping, upward turning horns is grey in colouring so won't get sunburned in the Aussie summer & has black hooves so they won't crack on hard ground & will follow you around like a dog. Bridle, saddle, halter & nose ring not included ;-) :help:

Latest posts