New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
Unloaded him this evening. That little hereford was not doing his job, sold last week. Going to have June calves now but better than none at all.
Other than him not being corrientešŸ˜œšŸ¤£šŸ¤£, thoughts: the good, the bad, the ugly?
Not sure if the video worked or not.
0823211929.jpg0823211931a_HDR.jpg0823211931c_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• Snapchat-1969234965.mp4
    8.4 MB
Unloaded him this evening. That little hereford was not doing his job, sold last week. Going to have June calves now but better than none at all.
Other than him not being corrientešŸ˜œšŸ¤£šŸ¤£, thoughts: the good, the bad, the ugly?
Not sure if the video worked or not.
View attachment 7595View attachment 7596View attachment 7598
That bull looks familiar. Did u get him in enid on a Thursday?

Nope! Just looked. Ain't him.

He looks like he will do the job tho. Did you have him tested b4 turn out?

This is the one I was thinking it was.
Screenshot_20210824-101513_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
He looks good, only looks young to me, how old is he? Should grow into a really solid bull. He is hung well.

Ken
Seller said he is around 30 months.
I like him! I'd stick with Beefcake (keeping in mind, my bulls have always had somewhat inappropriate names, so that's a step up).
LOL love it. Couple people suggested that even though i mainly put that as a reference to south park.haha. other suggestions thus far have been Mr. Tan (ironically of course, like how they called that 1400# hereford big jo) and White Spirit.šŸ˜‚
Video works! Bull looks good. Keep him at home and he will make some good ones.šŸ˜
Thats my biggest concern as well. He has a few to breed right away so heres to hoping!šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž but south and east side are properties people have just for hunting. North side has some black cows but they are not there year round and west side is a highway and some longhorns but I've seen bulls do more for less.lol
Good looking bull..I just wish I could cipher your user name..
Tbh, I'm not entirely sure either.lol i disappeared for about 10 years then when i decided to start posting again, site went through some updates obviously and must have been an emoji or something. I think its suppose to be brangus x charolais & charolais x F1, but idk for sure.lol. wonder how big a hassle it would be to change it.
That bull looks familiar. Did u get him in enid on a Thursday?

Nope! Just looked. Ain't him.

He looks like he will do the job tho. Did you have him tested b4 turn out?

This is the one I was thinking it was.
View attachment 7611
Hehehe. Nope, as u figured out already.lol i this one private treaty from someone in Mountain View, about 30 minutes south of Weatherford, found in the Penny News. $2,000, the seller had him tested and delivered. Plus guarantee him for any reason including fence jumping.lol "ANY issues at all, I'll take him back and exhange him or whatever you want to do." He has some females for sale in the $1000-$1200 price range. May go check them out in a few weeks.
Copy of his test results, if you can read it.lol
0823211927.jpg
And he's already starting to court Spotty, the dam to the cute or not cute calf.lol
0824210804a_HDR.jpgSnapchat-58529819.jpg

He looks good. Where are you located. We run cows in the Leedey and Butler areas. You bought him very reasonable. Chars don't sell as well around us. Hope you are getting rain.We are in a drought. Ponds going dry. We are culling and hoping too not have too sell too many.

He looks good. Where are you located. We run cows in the Leedey and Butler areas. You bought him very reasonable. Chars don't sell as well around us. Hope you are getting rain.We are in a drought. Ponds going dry. We are culling and hoping too not have too sell too many.
Canton/watonga/geary
Dock doesn't seem to be too heavy if take em to El Reno or OKC. Theres a few cows that will be taking a ride here in a couple weeks. Definitely need some rain, pasture still green with grass to eat surprisingly. But that rain awhile back we got around 5 inches or so if i recall correctly.

Canton/watonga/geary
Dock doesn't seem to be too heavy if take em to El Reno or OKC. Theres a few cows that will be taking a ride here in a couple weeks. Definitely need some rain, pasture still green with grass to eat surprisingly. But that rain awhile back we got around 5 inches or so if i recall correctly.
Glad you have got some rain. We got over 7" north of Butler during the big rain but 1.4-1.7 elsewhere. We have been blessed with a few showers that have kept the grass at least semi green and had some growth. Very little pond rain except north of Butler. Ponds, creeks and springs are drying up. Many hauling water. We plan too sell most of the fall calves next week. Will wean some early calves then. Jan calves. We keep praying for rain. Hope we get some relief soon. Was some shorts around last night.

Latest posts