New bull : fire away !

Help Support CattleToday:

I like him! Have you seen the papers? Is there a "U" in front of the registration number? Do the names Salacoa or Blackwater appear in any of his lineage?
Papers are coming, not sure if my son saw them or not . I know he looked at the numbers they had on him . This breeder also runs commercial cattle and had used him on a herd and had several calves out of him .

Nice bull. What age? Notice how much easier it is to assess a mature bull versus a yearling.

He looks nice and will make some good calves out of the Herefords. We moved from Hereford bulls to 3 Brangus and 1 Ultrablack bulls this year.

Don't know, can't see his feet, why you hiding them in that grass?

Just kidding, I like him. Don't see much Brahma influence here so a very amateur opinion but he looks like what I think a good marketable Brangus should.

Don't know, can't see his feet, why you hiding them in that grass?

Just kidding, I like him. Don't see much Brahma influence here so a very amateur opinion but he looks like what I think a good marketable Brangus should.
First thing my son looks at . He did have a small corn on a front foot , but it didn't seem to bother him . At 3 we are looking at 3-4 years out of him .

Latest posts