New Breed (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

grubbie

Reaction score
This is a new breed I developed by breeding Holstien, Black and Red Angus, and Longhorn. That's right,....it's a Holsanghorn. I have some questions.
1. If I want a 70% weaning calf from this cow, it will be 70% of which breed?
2. If I breed it to a registered Black Angus, what color will the calf be?
3. If I feed it nothing but Alflafa, will it's poop be green?
4. If a piece of toast always lands butter side down, and a cat always lands on it's feet, what happens when you throw a cat of the roof with a piece of toast on it's back?
holsanghorn.JPG

grubbie":1kfv9cfn said:
This is a new breed I developed by breeding Holstien, Black and Red Angus, and Longhorn. That's right,....it's a Holsanghorn. I have some questions.
4. If a piece of toast always lands butter side down, and a cat always lands on it's feet, what happens when you throw a cat of the roof with a piece of toast on it's back?
holsanghorn.JPG
good question's all of them..and dont think for a second they wont get answered..these are the type that herefordsire lives for :lol:

grubbie":145gj2ky said:

This is what makes life exciting. Someone that is creative and makes others laugh!

In regards to the name....how about Longustein...Long..gus..stein

(1) 1.00 - (.70 * cosine(3) * arc tangent(1)) * Profit Index of bull / 3

(2) Black if the Hereford is full blood

(3) Yes. Since easter is around the corner, you might get a little pink mixed in if you like to hide eggs for your children.

(4) The cat start flopping back and forth from feet to back for about 3 seconds.

im werking on a regionally diverse camoflaged cow..since we aint makin no money on em we might as well hide em from the tax man

That swiss-looking muzzle isn't that uncommon to longhorns, my longhorn bull is marked the same way but a bit darker.

grubbie":15x8mfk7 said:
That swiss-looking muzzle isn't that uncommon to longhorns, my longhorn bull is marked the same way but a bit darker.
Could be...but the horns don't quite fit the head.

I know nothing of the breed but she does have a nice fore udder attachment.. :)

I have a couple Gelbsteins myself but they are polled and solid black in color.. ;-)

Nicely designed cow there. You've got dairy in the backend for high milk, Angus in the loin section for grading, and longhorn in the front so it will eat anything.

Hey, thats a great combination. You can milk it, eat it or pull a cart with it. :lol:

Latest posts